Reviews for In The Eyes of a Geek
IcanzIIravor chapter 2 . 3/18/2016
I'm cheering on Jordan and her determination. Go Jordan!
xconfessionsxarexaxnoxnox chapter 13 . 9/25/2006
was that all to the story or what? grr i hate when pl on here write a very good story then dont finsih it that irks me to death lol please finish.
Daray Gunda chapter 13 . 2/5/2006
I read all chaps so far! I wonder if you're continuing? That would be great!
Phantom of Shadows chapter 13 . 9/1/2005
Hey! Good story! I like your characters! Steve is an ass, Jordan is really nice and ethical, as is Aric, and Bianca and Melissa are starting to grow brains. By the way. Where did you come up with the name Aric? That's one I haven't heard before. Anyway, keep up the good work and please do update soon.
Kayla chapter 13 . 7/21/2005
OMG! THat was the best story yet! IT is SO AWESOME! you had better write fast and i mean it! Good job! YAY! I can't WAIT for the next chappy!
Bittersweet Heartbreak chapter 13 . 7/19/2005
Great story! Very intriging. Keep writing because I cant wait to read more!

*Starr*
Ka chapter 13 . 4/15/2005
please please please update its so good!
Close Your Eyes and Dream chapter 13 . 3/18/2005
this is a great story!
Avius chapter 13 . 3/18/2005
WOW

Very very good
echoes of chaos chapter 2 . 3/18/2005
very intruiging, i dig it. gonna have to finish this story later but expect to hear more reviews from me :o)
echoes of chaos chapter 1 . 3/18/2005
i liked this first chapter a lot, im going to have to read this one!
Realitydreams chapter 12 . 1/25/2005
Great story! Neil and Jordan are great together and I hope that Aric will be with Melissa. Mike is so protective...I want a brother like that!
Lina Shay chapter 12 . 12/10/2004
I know what you mean when it comes to college. it's really cutting into my writing as well. Niel and jordan are so the cutest! I hope Arik gets Melissa. And I am totally glad you updated. I mean, I had given your story up for abandoned. It was great, though, minus the cussing.
SleepDontWeep chapter 11 . 12/2/2004
thats a really nice story!

that last chapter was just pretty!

i cant believe u let them kiss!

neil and jordan are so cute!

anyways this is amazing so i want u to update soon!

o and by d way wud u mind checkin out a story of mine called: truly madly deeply.

as it wud mean alot! tanx xhope to hear from u soon!
yesdnil chapter 12 . 11/28/2004
pretty good story.

I really liked it at first... but then, it seemed as if you got away from Niel's character, because he certainly doesn't seem like a geek anymore. He seems pretty confident to me, which I'm not sure he should be if he was beaten up his whole life.

and I liked the make-out scene, exept that, once again, Niel seemed overly-confident for his character, since, because he's never even had a friend before and therefore probably wouldn't have kissed anyone before, this would have been his first time.

Not to mention he always knows what to say and is incredibly witty and seems to fit in with everybody. He's even athletic. Why is he a geek? Is he super-ugly or something?

Plus, I think his hook-up with Jordan was a little too easy, and now there's no conflict with our main characters. Maybe you should have kept up the Dan thing?

anyway, just some suggestions and my own foolish opinions. I liked the story overall though- GOOD JOB! :)
75 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »