Reviews for ID
writergurlLW chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
I know i'm not the first to point this out to you but the summary was misleading, i thought y'know it would be about ID jokes. he would flash his ID and it would say he as born in 1950 or something but it'll be like 2006 and he'll only look about 20 years old. the story was great none the less and will you continue it or not?
Faye A. Michael chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Hahaha! Really clever idea. And, I know where you're coming from on the "fag"-front- I went to a British school once and, well, yeah. Big - this works really well as a one-shot, but I think it would be awesome to continue it- you know, just other hazards for vampires, . Nice job!
Recondite Flatterings chapter 1 . 4/10/2005
lol i liked this...i hate it when i run out of cigs...its a horrible, frustrating habbit
Taliaferro-Dershowitz chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
This is a totally rad story! Keep writing, cuz I'm hoping for more chappies like this.
gangster-dolly chapter 1 . 3/7/2005
M... yum... computers...

-gangster-dolly
silentlestat chapter 1 . 2/24/2005
This is my first time on and yours is the first story I read. I hope they're all like yours! By the way, you can also say "cancer stick" even though "fag" sounds better to me.
WalletWalker0909 chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
Hey, I really like your story. A friend and I have built a website to display good poetry and art. Link: .com
Interested in being a contributing artist? I'd credit you and the rights would still be yours. If interested, email me:
Nienyalie chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
There will be more, will there not?
Claudio Sanchez chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
oh, thats beautiful. absolutely beautiful.
Aceles chapter 1 . 5/21/2004
Cucumbers...where can I get some of those!
Good, exceptd a little misleading...since he DIDN'T have to show his id, as you specified in the title. Oh well. A nice little ficlet anyway.
Away!
Aceles
DeathsDragon chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
_ I like this characture, he's cool. About as much self-confidence as me and the only difference is I can draw where I'm not smart. _
LB
jilla kala chapter 1 . 2/4/2004
hehe, nice story, humourus but subtley. the summary /was/ a bit misleading, as a couple others have said, but nice just the same
happy writing
adash chapter 1 . 2/1/2004
You're going to continue it, right? I see where the humour COULD come in, but you've really under-done an awesome idea. As I believe someone already told you, the summary was misleading if it is supposed to be a short story. Otherwise, good.
Crazy Chick Mia chapter 1 . 1/7/2004
wow. i can't believe you got a review saying it was boring! hehe, i'd love to be a vampire. i reckon it would rock, not worrying about cancer...lol, i've seen quite a few stories about smoking vampires (and not in ouch-i'm-burning-up-in-the-sun way) but none so...obsessive chain smokers, lol.
the summary is a bit misleading, 'cuz yeah, i thought he would have to flash some kinda of id, but...cucumbers? wow, i gotta eat more of those things ;) lol. what was he typing, anyway? do we ever get to find out? da da da da...love a good mystery!
(and yes, I am insane. see da name? insane! well, crazy, insane...same diff...i'll shut up now ;D)
mell chapter 1 . 12/28/2003
I tought it was funny, snf very well written. But the summary was a bit misleading, I was expecting some ID jokes. But all in all it was very good, and quite funny. Good work!
mell