Reviews for Wrong Place, Wrong Time
Linh chapter 15 . 8/19/2006
Aw..I simply love this story. I really want to know what happens. Please continue this story!
AdorablePsycho chapter 1 . 7/19/2006
I love this story even though i just read the first part LOL and guess what!Atsutoshi Yumehiro has the same b-day as me! "
Peace Flower chapter 16 . 3/26/2006
Arumi and Mitsuo back together, Reika finally admits her feelings, Hajime tells his mom about his feelings for Jitsume...WOW! So much. And now the the visit to the Yumehiro's. I'm loving it.

It seems that Anna's coming around finally. How come the moms are always the hardest ones to win over? Anyway, as always I really dig this story. I know it's hard work writing a long piece, but keep it up because you still have loyal fans reading it.
Shikaido Yuki chapter 15 . 3/18/2006
hey... i've tried your line for the characters' photos, but it didn't work. Just want to let you know..
Shikaido Yuki chapter 16 . 3/18/2006
UPDATE SOON! your story is so beyond the greatest i love it too much! Hmm, i'm now considering of going to your house and knock on your gate! Hehe, just kidding. UPdate soon, okk... can't wait... have mercy... teehee
Shikaido Yuki chapter 1 . 3/1/2006
I love it! Please update soon!
coffeehigh chapter 16 . 1/28/2006
Hey. I love your story, but when are you gonna update. I've waited forever for you to update. Please update soon. I'm so looking forward to it.
Lanturn chapter 16 . 11/25/2005
this story is so awesome! and the pictures were all so cute! where did you find such hot guys? continue writing!
pinoykengumi7 chapter 16 . 11/15/2005
SUGOI they all look so absolutely cool...0 and Toshi looks so smart and touji is so KAWAI! anyway... i hope you update your fic soon... coz it rocks~!

ja ne

pinoy
BlackBetty chapter 16 . 11/15/2005
Awesome, awesome awesome!
bookwormie-nerd chapter 15 . 11/5/2005
omgosh you are such a great arthur! i cried, i laughed, and now i want more! D
xbluxmoonx chapter 15 . 11/4/2005
Good chapters, but i though Reika knew Imiko pretty well, after all, they did go shopping for clothes, ch, maybe you should get a better reason why she doesn't like to talk much or something. But very good chapter in the end. Hope you update soon! :P

~kitana5055
xbluxmoonx chapter 1 . 11/2/2005
Good chapter! Hey, Daredevil was on today! Heh, anyhoo...

~kitana5055
pinoykengumi7 chapter 15 . 11/2/2005
WHE~! YOU FINALLY UPDATED ::...squeals...:: keep on writing i really wanna see what anna's gonna do about toshi and reika and what hajime is gonna do about jitsume... and when is toshi gonna make his move~? ::...goes crazy...:: anyway, another great chapter and PLEASE UPDATE SoOn~!

~!PiNoY!~
BlackBetty chapter 15 . 11/1/2005
Very good chapter, it was a little bit summaried it seemed almost...like there was a loss of some detail that would have made it more enjoyable to read, but nonetheless I still enjoyed it because I absolutely love this story! keep up the great work!
84 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »