Reviews for Nicole Forsythe Kipling: Book One
Kat R. Fair chapter 4 . 8/13/2003
Alice, I loved this peice! I must admit that Judas is an awesome character! And you have tons of talent!
Lilith Jade chapter 13 . 6/27/2003
I so what to know what happens next. and are you by any chance, Laurell K Hamilton or someone close to her because that was jsut awesome. And I want to know what happened betewwn Nicole, Gage and etienne. Oh my god. that was cool.
wacka dkid chapter 13 . 6/14/2003
what happens next? ah! people always have to stop when your about to find out something big.

wacka dkid chapter 12 . 5/15/2003
ohh... more chappies ) *happyhappydance*. its a great series.. thank you soo much for calling it a series (it means there will be more following this one _) her having to beg or being in debt to Judas doesnt sound so great but sets up the next chapters. it also makes us wonder.. what kind of head honcho is it? answer: probally a vamp w a WHOLE lot of dolla dolla. if you want to talk about the story or whatever im me at rainbowstartwink )

wacka dkid chapter 10 . 5/12/2003
its a great story. cant believe it only has 8 reviews. hope you write more *praying*. its GREAT (tony the tiger says). if you want to talk about it or anything im me at rainbowstartwink. okie

s. morsen chapter 8 . 5/11/2003
Hi!

I really love this story. You word things really well, and I haven't been able to stop reading this since I found it!

Hope you add more soon.
Xelena chapter 8 . 4/24/2003
ouch... sucks for her. and Gage is worried for her, which says he might have a clue as to "what" this guy is. as in vampire maybe. and maybe it's interwoven with the two Necromancer killings... anyways, please continue soon.
Xelena chapter 6 . 4/21/2003
i'm sure no pun is intended- she said herself that she doesn't like the power Gage has over her, but power he has none the less. now i have the go look up battement. anyways, i like where this is headed and i'm curious as to what will happen next.
Xelena chapter 5 . 4/21/2003
very fine setup- it's moving at a good pace. i love that it's set in the Resident Evil city.
Xelena chapter 4 . 4/21/2003
i like it especially how secretive Judas is- it makes sense that his district is the blood zone. continue please
Xelena chapter 3 . 4/21/2003
so gage and etienne are responsible for her being a reader? interesting twist. it explains why she has dreams of Gage and why he can "growl" into her mind when sleeping. nice setup for the plot
Xelena chapter 2 . 4/21/2003
Luke's a real bastard- i hope i'm supposed to dislike him cause i do. is he fully human? (ie like it so far)
furry creature chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
Hey thats good! its quite intriguing, and the universe (well it seems like a universe) seems quite complex, im gonna keep reading! i like it!