Reviews for A Cyrian Love
Lady Galriee chapter 6 . 10/27/2007
Good job. I can't wait til your next update.
Zabella chapter 6 . 8/27/2005
Wow :) Damien sounds so sexy :)
Pandemica chapter 6 . 5/10/2005
Very good. Please continue!
AngelsWillFall chapter 6 . 2/3/2005
love it! keep up the good work! :~D!
charity chapter 6 . 12/28/2004
good plot i love chemistry keep writing.
Accalia holder of the light chapter 6 . 11/29/2004
DUDE! AWESOME KEEP WRITINGSLIGHTLY CONFUSING BUT GREAT
Silver Phoenix11 chapter 6 . 4/6/2004
Interesting story! Please update soon!
AnotherDreamer chapter 6 . 3/20/2004
I like it so far. Write more soon.
eVaREiXT chapter 6 . 2/21/2004
luv it! please write more!
didac chapter 6 . 1/9/2004
I think this story is beautiful, has good flow, and a great exposition. The plot is very original and I also personally like it because the heroine sounds alot like me. WHE! and hey.. brown eyes are close enough to green ones. I hope you update this story soon, if you didn't it would be a great loss.
zagato chapter 6 . 11/21/2003
Great story! I read a beautiful story at - Once Upon A Time by Kates. The characters are not what they seem to be. Please update.
Drops-of-Winter chapter 6 . 8/21/2003
This story is ROCKING! It's great. Plz Update soon. Pretty Plz. I don't care if it's just a random chapter with no plot, just update!
Veiled Dicast chapter 6 . 8/13/2003
You totally have to update! I love this story, the tragedy the romance, dear god its like shakespear, just not in old english!
Indig0 chapter 6 . 7/18/2003
wow. thats good. i cant wait for the next one.
ski1118 chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
Hey hun! I hope you haven't given up on this story, it's fantastic, and I've been hooked from the beginning. And, heh, like I'm one to talk about updating... anyway. Just wondering if you were ever going to pick up on this story again. I really can't wait for the next installment, but take your time. It's worth the wait. Good luck! :o)