Reviews for Silent Tears
Jai98 chapter 20 . 5/16/2017
It's been over 10 years so I'm sure you're not coming back to this story but whatever you have written has been an entertaining read! Hope all is well.
MoonlightSecret7 chapter 20 . 6/30/2010
So, it's been 4 yrs. since your last update. Planing on finishing it?
MoonlightSecret7 chapter 8 . 6/30/2010
Poor Twistin and Anya!
MoonlightSecret7 chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
aw...the spider demon is so cute!
MoonlightSecret7 chapter 5 . 6/30/2010
You're right: Aw poor baby.
MoonlightSecret7 chapter 4 . 6/30/2010
aww...I smell something called...oh, yeah, LOVE! so Anya does have a heart after all!
MoonlightSecret7 chapter 3 . 6/30/2010
Don't worry, It's perfect, the characterization of the characters was just perfect.
omg chapter 20 . 4/16/2009
i thought you said you wer going to finish this story so ... why havent you? omg!
Delanie chapter 20 . 10/24/2007
I'm glad you've decided to pick up where you left off.

I, personally, have not forgotten about your story.

:]
anonymous chapter 20 . 1/15/2007
Dear author:

I order you to update this story lest I...um...become very mad at you indeed.

Yes. Take that.

Wuv,

Anonymous bystander
To Be Ascertained chapter 20 . 12/16/2006
I love this story! The character development is brilliant, you're very descriptive emotionally and everything ties together nicely. However, word of advice: CLEAN UP YOUR SPELLING!
The Ferrett chapter 20 . 12/4/2006
this is wonderful ::))
starzstruck-1 chapter 20 . 12/2/2006
Woohoo! I was so worried that you were never coming back... i've waited and waited, and let me tell you, that notice was the best thing that happened to me all day!
insert cliche here chapter 20 . 12/2/2006
...WOW.

So this makes you, INSANELY cool and uber dedicated. I wish my story weren't such an utter mess that I can't stand to return to it. But you, you are valiant and brave and will give Tristan the proper ending he deserves! I'm quite excited to read the undoubtably awesome stuff you've got prepared for him. Hearts in your direction! )
shadowed love chapter 19 . 4/30/2006
:( please update..! what happens? does something happen to Tristan? is he a sorcerer?... *cries* please!
223 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »