Reviews for The blood of five and the fall of Egypt
Lori chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
I don't even know if you still use this account, but I had to tell how much I loved this and wish it would continue. Maybe you have it written somewhere else, I don't know... But this is great.
ACID-0.00-Hanafubuki chapter 2 . 11/27/2012
Ive never really liked Cleopatra lol good story though
Hi chapter 2 . 1/20/2011
More sex please... And i love the moaning and desire with aRsinoe... Sex
Blind Scribe chapter 2 . 11/27/2007
I thought Ptolemy was a cute, innocent little angel...guess not. Apparently he was obese. Sad really. I read about him first in the Bartimaeus trilogy (Ptolemy's Gate) and I thought he was the best thing ever...but then again, it may have been a different Ptolemy.

There were quite a couple of them...

Nice touch. Great story.
Arej chapter 2 . 9/25/2005
Okay, same thing, which Cleopatra?

Anyway, there were a few mechanical errors, but not many. Keep working.

BB- Arej
Arej chapter 1 . 9/25/2005
okay, wow. Just one question- which Cleopatra?

Interesting descriptions, and that guy-Pothinus- is an absolute ass.

BB- Arej
First Lady chapter 2 . 7/19/2004
This is fantastic. I LOVE Ancient Egypt, have been obsessed since I was only five. This story makes those leathery mummies real people with real thoughts and emotions... and desires... *smirk* Please continue writing.
Isis of the Nile chapter 2 . 7/5/2004
Um...I wanna know what happens. I asked for an update, so please! THis is such a good story that doesn't deserve to be abandoned! WHat happens to Ptomeley? Cleo's sis? Her lover? AH...i'm dying with anticipation!
Isis of the Nile chapter 1 . 6/9/2004
Update? Hello! I...need...an...update!

PLEASE!
NightShadow13 chapter 2 . 5/2/2004
Yeahness! Right more! *throws pinapples at Ptolemy* Icky! Go away! Hiss...
not to be sarcastic chapter 2 . 2/21/2004
really cool!
Aleksa chapter 2 . 1/31/2004
I'm glad you decided to continue with this story...Please add more chapters..Soon! :)
dakota chapter 2 . 1/18/2004
it's about time you updated. i'll send you ur cookie in the mail... great chapter
JustDuck chapter 2 . 1/5/2004
Oh what the hell, I'll just review each chapter.
Again, well done!
Remind me again, besides the inter-palace politics, how are Pothinus and Arsinoe connected?
EEk. Incest. Well, it happened, and there's nothing you can do about it. Ifyou ignore the past, it will return with vengence.
JustDuck chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
Wow.
This is a powerful beginning. Usually I wait until I have read all the available chapters before posting - but I had to let you know how much I enjoyed this first chapter!
I am a great fan of ancient Egyptian history, and I appreciate your attention to historical detail! Bravo!