Reviews for Brother Sun, Sister Moon
The baava Project chapter 69 . 10/15/2003
Wow, I liked the way this turned out. I was wondering what would happen to Aurion at the start of the chapter - I like the, um, rite of succession (that's not right but it's the closest I can come up with right now) . . . it's morbid, but kind of a neat way to determine if headmasters of the Guild no longer should be. And Belial's comments - if cats could only speak. hehe. I think I'll leave that thought there.

Anyway! Update again soon, please o please! I'm excited to know what happens next!

ja,

LoK
DrunkenMonkeyKing chapter 12 . 10/14/2003
Another great chapter, and I love how you write as if the story has already happened and we're taking a look at the past. I also liked the weaving of politics that you put in the script of the Priest's. Very well done without being boring and or repetetive.
giygas666 chapter 69 . 10/13/2003
I like that Belial makes an appearance. At first I thought Aurion was hallucinating :\ You torture your characters quite a bit, even if only through being teased by a cat.

"Love always finds a way, even through darkness." I sure hope so.

Thanks for your reviews!
The B.A.T chapter 69 . 10/13/2003
BELIAL! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I don't believe it! That's strange, Belial holding back. Funny how he doesn't with Death, but he does with Aurion, lol. But it's good to see that he actually has sympathy for Aurion, which could never be determined from the millions of times he said he hated the Necromancer. And I never knew he liked Nef at all. This may have been from Aurion's quill, but today I feel like I've gotten inside the heads of TWO of my favorite characters. I'm glad Aurion is still alive for now, but I'm sad that there will be no more adventures for him after all this is done, so I know the fate of two people now... Feranion lives, Aurion dies. Perhaps there will be more tales for him on the other side. Lol, I'd love to see that, but it doesn't look like Death will be too keen about that. *smirks* Maybe Belial can provide some useful persuasion. That scene was very intimate. I've never seen Belial actually care before. And he's never really come across as 'innocent' to me... but that scene certainly makes me wonder. And the fact that you're the other means you can definitely pull off making Belial innocent. Well, hurry up with the next chapter. Sorry I took so long to review this one (which was worth the read, I might add, lol). I was just going through a spot of depression, is all. Peace! Sayonara!

-Yusef "The B.A.T." Pittman
DrunkenMonkeyKing chapter 11 . 10/11/2003
It sounds like Talanion is going to cause some definite trouble when he returns to the King. I bet Pentilus is not going to be that comfortable all that long.

Another few interesting characters in this chapter, especially Aurion's childhood friend, the elder of the bards. He sounds interesting, I hope we get to see more of him later.

The only suggestion I have for this chapter, is try to make the characters stand out a bit more. Cathan wasn't given too much description, and the characters didn't seem as distinct as they could be.
DrunkenMonkeyKing chapter 10 . 10/11/2003
I love these Aurion chapters, they're probably some of your best writing, I think. He always gives a bit of foreshadowing or hints at what could happen, wrapped in an elegant monologue with excellent details and words.
Sunreon chapter 69 . 10/11/2003
Aw, poor Belial. *pets him* He doesn't understand about the Void. Poor baby.

I love how you work him. Cats are SUCH fun characters to write when they can be understood.

I can't WAIT to see what happens.. this is an "edge of your seat" book. MORE! More!

Although I agree with Belial. Aurion was being kind of silly, methinks. He should more worry that Talanion would keep her from coming back. Ah well.

MORE! *cracks a whip*
Limyaael chapter 69 . 10/11/2003
Hello again. Glad you're feeling better now, and that Gingerhead's story is complete.

I liked Belial's entrance as Death's messenger, though I can well imagine Aurion's agitation at knowing the one messenger who can tell him everything, won't. I'm amazed Death lets Belial get away with some of the things he says. Does Death not want to stop him, or can he just not do it?

Does Belial really like Nefertarin for some reason? If that was a thread earlier in the story, I missed it.

The ending confused me at first, but now I think I have it. The outcome of the war is still to be decided, right? Not whether it would have been better to have stopped Talanion or not.

Can't wait to see the next chapter and what the crazy bastard has done.

-Limyaael.
DrunkenMonkeyKing chapter 9 . 10/8/2003
A very cool idea, having them dream about each other like that. So the girl's going to ask the spirit's of the dead? That's something that shouldn't be taken so lightly, I feel for some reason.
DrunkenMonkeyKing chapter 7 . 10/8/2003
Another great chapter, I really like Aurion. Keep it up and sorry I don't have anything that is actually useful to say.
DrunkenMonkeyKing chapter 6 . 10/8/2003
Wow, those are actual rituals? Kudos to you for doing some research on stuff like that. I'm getting very interested in what's going to happen, you right a good story, the chapter's are a bit short, but there are 67 of them, so I don't think I need to worry too much.
DrunkenMonkeyKing chapter 5 . 10/7/2003
This chapter was really good, with the Priest drugging Talanion to help train him, the plots within plots, (within plots) of everything. This is so good, I'm bumping this up into my favorites. Good work, Werecat!

-Oh, and I saw some other reviewer say something about cats being smarter than us. I always thought cats were much smarter than dogs, because unlike dogs they actually understood what we are saying, and don't want to waste their time with out commands.
Sunreon chapter 68 . 10/6/2003
*dies*

I absolutely cannot believe how incredibly, brilliantely, stunningly WONDERFUL your talents are.

It's been hard not to leave a review at every chapter, but I wanted to wait until I got to the current chapter.

I love all of these characters. Talanion, Nefertarin, everyone. Aurion in particular.

THEY'RE ALL WONDERFUL.

And you are to be highly commended for the incredible story you have come up with, and these characters, and for expressing their story in such a beautiful fashion.

I'm going to die now, from the sheer overwhelming power of it all.
Anjeni Windsinger chapter 1 . 10/6/2003
Well, this was one *very* interesting prologue. "A circle has no ends."

-Great way to open the story. 68 chapters... I'll be reading all night.
Rai Kamishiro chapter 4 . 10/5/2003
Oh I love your little Necromancer all ready. There's just something about those psycho killers that makes you grin.

Foxglove, eh? Gotta love that Digitalis.

Rai Kamishiro