Reviews for Brother Sun, Sister Moon
waly913 chapter 1 . 10/23/2005
I JUST LIKE TO SAY, THAT I LOVED UR STORY, I HOPE TO ONE DAY, WRITE A BOOK, 10 TIMES LONGER THAN THIS ONE, YES, 10 TIMES LONGER, THAT IS A MASSIVE 1250 WORDS, THAT IS ALOT OF WORDS, IT MAY TAKE ME A LONG TIME TO WRITE, I WOULD BE HONOURED IF U COULD GIVE ME AN IDEA, THAT WOULD LAST FOR 1250 WORDS, U ARE AN INSPIRATION TO ME. I HOPE TO ONE DAY MEET U, ME
Penguins Stealing My Sanity chapter 1 . 10/8/2005
Oh... Great prologue. Prologues are what really get people hooked, and this is one of those that makes me scream "MORE!" So, I will go and read the rest!:
Japyra chapter 79 . 7/30/2005
I finally finished this story. I fell in love with your world of Akretera, it continued to amaze me as the twins raced through it with passion and pain. Aurion was by far your best-written character, his complexieties dispelled by human desires. I hope you post many more stories of Akretera.
Japyra chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
I love your writing style and can't wait to read more
temblance chapter 2 . 6/14/2005
Wow. I know any story with this many reviews must be worth taking a look, and it was! It was a very intriguing prologue (you could sure help me write beginnings!) Of course, I can't really see where it's going yet, but I definitely plan on reading more to find out!
Drizit chapter 2 . 5/14/2005
I must admit that i'm confused. First, you show us what's happening in the present. And then you show us what's happening two hundred cycles (A cycle is like a year right?). You still had me until you mentioned ten cycles ago. Ten cycles ago as in before the present time or before the two hundred cycle? Is this supposed to be flashbacks kinda thing? And i know, may grammar is kinda bad isn't it? *Laughs* Humans do make mistakes. Anyway, all in all, i can't wait to read the rest of the chapters.
Drizit chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
Hey nice prologue. I like the way you introducing the story. It makes me feel all tingly in anticipation of a great story.
Topher892 chapter 1 . 4/24/2005
I only got to read the prologue (Time purposes) but the story seems incredible, judging only by that. I can't wait to read into it deeper!
Mlle. Daae chapter 2 . 3/24/2005
Wow, this is great so far! Amazingly well-written...

I can't wait to read the rest, though I do believe that it will take awhile, I'm really busy...I'm actually suposed to be writing two essays right now...ah well...

Oh, and I saw your drawings on your site. They. Were. Beautiful. Great job, you are truely talented...I'll be back!

~Mlle. Daae
Indecent Exposure chapter 9 . 3/10/2005
I am inlove with your story. Can I marry it? please?
gal chapter 78 . 3/9/2005
totally amazing!

i absoluetely love your story.
galene chapter 79 . 2/7/2005
this is such a wonderfully crafted story. i was truly swept away into another world, and i loved each and every moment i spent there. I admire the way you crafted your characters, they truly came alive and appreciated the fact that you made your protagonists imperfect.

thank you so much for sharing and best of luck

~galene
Jack Milo chapter 79 . 2/1/2005
awesome story
Jack Milo chapter 4 . 1/27/2005
funny yet serious...so far, my nose is stuck in this book..however digitized it is.
Pastoolio chapter 67 . 1/22/2005
I may be the only person who hates aurion but i will not back down. Aurion yet again is one of those characters that i hate with a burning passion the old crush that gets in between the two destined lovers.I hate it so much when a love that seems so beatiful is tainted by a flamin retard who can't except that she's gone. Thanks to this chapter i now hate aurion 100x more, no... mere numbers cannot describe my hatred... it is one with infinite. I hope talanion uses the flames of hell to burn him to a crisp.

xoxo l8a