Reviews for Brother Sun, Sister Moon
The baava Project chapter 63 . 9/21/2003
WOO! Boy, did that ever get dark and scary! Great chapter, Werecat. It was disgusting, yes, but it fit so well with what's been building up all this time . . . I also like that we got to see this from Sermolenus' point of view. It's interesting how many sides Nefertarin has, from the way she sees herself, to the way Talanion does, to the way everyone else does. I'm impressed that you pull of her actions so well from so many different angles.

That last line's a killer too. heehee

ja,

LoK
Limyaael chapter 63 . 9/20/2003
Well. Talanion has certainly turned bloodthirsty. And I think he has the power over Nefertarin now in the relationship, so that the balance has begun to alter.

I do wonder why she didn't speak up to protest the torture of Pentilus, though. Is she afraid of Talanion? She used to have no trouble letting him know what she thought.

Sermolenus *is* a weasel. But a clever one. Go him, I say, for trying to figure out a way of escape even in a desperate situation.

-Limyaael.
giygas666 chapter 63 . 9/20/2003
Well...that was certainly a messy way to die. But Pentilus got what was coming to him, I guess. And to think that Nefertarin is probably going to have to endure that same pain when Pentilus' spirit visits her...

I liked this chapter a lot; all the pieces of the puzzle are coming to gether...

And I'm looking forward to seeing Sermolenus get his punishment, too.
Unfinished Author chapter 62 . 9/13/2003
wow, a twist to the morals of a universe, where a baby is born no more innocent than the deamons that race around the necromancers! well written, very good. Perhaps the door is to be open soon... to a cost of course?
Unfinished Author chapter 61 . 9/13/2003
Ah - doors to other worlds perhaps? Doors that are used in haste, in a desprate time maybe... hm... nice chapter... a good insight into the past.
Unfinished Author chapter 60 . 9/13/2003
Another great chapter congrats! i loved the battle short but sweet... wouldn't you know it.. one moment i've all the time in the world to read and review then next none at all *is squeezing this review inbetween her icky icky completly pointless french lessons*
Reflect chapter 2 . 9/12/2003
...um...woah. That's AWESOME. Seriously, this is a great story.
RivanKnight chapter 62 . 9/11/2003
hey there! i'm still here :P

Jus that I was busy with school, so didnt manage to read yr fics

chap60: hmm betray Tal AND Nef? Somebody wants to die real soon non? Kudos for the battle scene. Brief but it's good to see the powers displayed by the siblins. Especially they are fighting 'side by side' in a way. Makes the 'embrace of Sun and Moon' more anticipated. Imagine the power!

chap61: ah, good old Aurion is back. After a long spell eh.. Lots of nostalgy and melancholy. The memories of him and Nef makes the relationship between the two more complicated than ever. A lot of layers to this one eh.

chap62: I simply love your speech by the Gods. Fantastic! Totally awesome. I'm waiting on my toes for the confrontation now. It's gonna be a wham! Ack! Aurion! He's your fav non.. so you won't kill him right? Right? Gah.. *patches up Aurion* Poor guy.. Righto, I have received alot of updates for yr other fics.. Going to read them now.. :)

See ya

RK
Gauy chapter 61 . 9/11/2003
WOW! This is an excellent chapter... probably my favorite among the Aurion chapters. Your writing is great as always.

Anyway, sorry I haven't reviewed lately. I'm a whole lot busier now. Just wanted to tell you that just in case you thought I forgot all about the story. Hope you get more chapters up soon. I'll see if I can get the next done now.
VSteele chapter 60 . 9/10/2003
wow, great chapter - one little thing though near the end you put "Turning around, he saw that the battle is over" I think when you put 'is' you meant 'was'. That's all I can see that is wrong with it. Well done and keep it up!
shadowycat chapter 62 . 9/6/2003
Wow. Well, you've certainly set a complicated stage. I admit, I'm a bit confused as to who is who and how it'll all come together. There are two different sets of brothers and sisters, yes? One mortal, one not. I await the concluding chapters with bated breath. It's been a great ride so far; I'm sure you won't disappoint with your ending. Oh, and I loved your drawings. :)
shadowycat chapter 60 . 9/6/2003
Things go from bad to worse don't they? Talanion and Nefertarin are both quite frightening really when they use their abilities.
VladimirsAngel chapter 62 . 9/5/2003
*shakes head* Every time I read more of this story, I can't help but feel humbled by its sheer scope and depth of character development. Long stories are a talent I have never managed to master *bows* so all power to you!

Methinks the end, if it is indeed drawing close, will be powerful indeed._
giygas666 chapter 62 . 9/4/2003
This was a really good chapter, but I'm a little confused as to who the 'Gods' are. I'm guessing that one of them is Ellerian but as for the others, it would be good to see some more information about them. Otherwise, I enjoyed the multiple perspectives. Update soon!

By the way, I just checked out your illustrations for the story. In addition to writing fascinating stories, you're a good artist, too. I'd like to see more!
The B.A.T chapter 62 . 9/4/2003
It's interesting. The only way I could understand the chronology of Divine events is by thinking in the sense that "Time is her Ally." I had thought the entity was originally there as a first creation, but Ellerian's insistence that it is her child has me wondering. And the only conclusion I could make is that either Ellerian has existed before the entity, or that she could manipulate Time itself. Those are the only ways it could be her child, for the former indicates that she and Death existed long before life and that she had a father long before her own child. The latter indicates that after she began to exist, since she is of dreams, she can drift between past, present, and future at will, thus both being and not being the mother simultaneously. Did any of that make sense? I'm having doubts... But yes, the conversations and thoughts of the Divine really strengthened this chapter, made it feel like the tension right before a war. I was deeply moved.

-Yusef "The B.A.T." Pittman