Reviews for Brother Sun, Sister Moon
Alba Deborah chapter 4 . 4/13/2004
hey
firstly, i must say that i find your fic very good. your writing and spelling are flawless, especially as english is not your first language. its not mine either, hehehe. i thought the prologue brilliant, especially the introduction of 'Where once was flesh, there will be ashes. Where once was bone there will be dust.' its very effective. anyway, id also like to comment on SOME stuff. basically, i just found that in the first chapter, you change the time too often. its a bit confusing, especially as you go back AND forward, and then again back, instead of chronological events. you obviously DO have reasons for that, but still, its confusing, and i know from own experience that it discourages the reader. now i know that im just a 15yr old geek, but still, ive been writing for the past, what, four years, and, i dont know, ive seen how people reacted to my book.
but nevertheless, i find your fic very good, and ill keep reading it.
love,
scarlett
ps: did you get nefertarins name from the egyptian mythology? sorry if you explain that later, i didnt reach the end of chapter four yet
nynaeve77 chapter 78 . 4/3/2004
The ending was poignant and poetic. I'm glad Feranion got the last word. It was fitting that Aurion gets to spend eternity with Nefertarin. Bravo, this is a masterpiece!
nynaeve77 chapter 77 . 4/3/2004
Poor Aurion! Somehow I feel the saddest for him in all of this. I guess the person who is left behind is always the most tragic figure.
nynaeve77 chapter 76 . 4/3/2004
Oh my God! That was so sad! I'm trying not to cry now...poor Talanion and Nefertarin! Talanion's worst nightmare came true. How awful...
nynaeve77 chapter 75 . 4/3/2004
Ah, now I see what Ellerian was up to all this time! And now all the dreams about the tree make sense.
nynaeve77 chapter 74 . 4/3/2004
I'm glad that, in spite of all the horror, Aurion and Talanion came to some sort of understanding. Obviously, Aurion had a lot more in his past then he ever knew. I'm so sad that this story is coming to an end, since I know it won't end happily. :(
nynaeve77 chapter 70 . 4/3/2004
Talanion isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, is he? After all his waiting for Nefertarin to wake up, he runs off because she says the wrong name? And obviously he didn't hear the rest of the sentence. What a dork!
nynaeve77 chapter 69 . 4/3/2004
Hee...Death has a great sense of humor! Belial was a perfect choice for a messenger. Of course, I have a soft spot for black kitties, having one of my own.
nynaeve77 chapter 67 . 4/3/2004
Well, the ending of that was completely unexpected!
I loved Talanion and Aurion trading insults like jr high school boys, for some reason.
nynaeve77 chapter 66 . 4/3/2004
Aw! I knew she loved Aurion, deep down. Aurion is so my favorite character, but I've always been a sucker for the sensitive loner-type.
nynaeve77 chapter 64 . 4/3/2004
At least the king was granted a good death. I always kinda liked him. He seemed like a good man, if a bit inept.
nynaeve77 chapter 53 . 4/2/2004
Heh...Nefertarin will have a little explaining to do when her brother gets back!
nynaeve77 chapter 52 . 4/2/2004
That was bittersweet. What if's are always sad.
nynaeve77 chapter 50 . 3/31/2004
Whoa! Apparently Talanion's new hobby is having some horrible side-effects on his sister. Poor girl, as if she hadn't suffered enough already.
nynaeve77 chapter 49 . 3/31/2004
Poor Talanion and Nefertarin! They're so confused. :-( I feel so sad for them.
765 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »