Reviews for inside out
DarkAngel202884 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
Very beautifully written! It flows very well. I love how the words flow into the next line one after the other. _
C. Hoogkamer chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
no surprise here.. another great poem from you! i love the rhyming scheme!
anon63 chapter 1 . 6/19/2003
interesting concept you got there... makes me think )
lilvirgin chapter 1 . 6/16/2003
wow, this is a sweet poem, i love it. it says a lot in short amount of lines. thnx for the review u gave me. i appreciate it
blinkie chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
argh! fluff! and i like it. it's a very good poem. "i wear my heart inside out". that's like saying i allow myself to be vulnerable for you.

take care!

blinkie
Theo chapter 1 . 5/29/2003
you are a very gifted poet, you express your feelings so greatly and beautifully with your words. Please keep up withn your writing!

Peace,

Theo
Mara1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Du solltest nie aufhören zu schreiben! Und das mein ich ernst. Einfach genial. Da hat jemand wohl einen positiven Einfluss auf deinen Schreibstil!
ShorelineWind chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
I love the idea of this poem. Most poems I read have sort of cliched ideas (mine are especially like that), but your's was perfect. I'm still trying to understand it, but I think that's because it's so deep that the poem is actually almost uncomprehensible (or comprehensible, but in different ways) to anyone but the writer. (Yes, that is meant to be a compliment. I love deep poems as much as I like unique ones.) Keep up the awsome writing. I'll look forward to reading more of your writing.
wonky donkey chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
And my mask buried within/there is no need to seek for shelter cause your right beneath my skin.- fantastic!
obsidian katana chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
very sweet and beautiful and well written! you did a good job on this poem! keep on writing!
wheresmydopamine chapter 1 . 5/5/2003
Short and very sweet. Nicely done.
Crucified Sanctity chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
Thank you very much for submitting a review. I was getting very lonely :( but that has really made my day, You seem to be the only person who has seen my poetry apart from my girlfriend.

Insanity is my favourite out of all your work, even though I like it all.

BTW what u said after survivor, I know how u feel (so I was angry again…and whenever I'm in that particular mood, nothing touches me, not even the words of my best friends…)

Hope you are having fun and still writing - Crucified Sanctity
WhisperBlack chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
firstly, thank you for you review. i'm here to return the favor.

Secondly, I LOVE THIS POEM! it sounds like a song, i really think you or someone you know should put this to music, it really reads that way. it's utterly beautiful. byotefull! i cannot say enough!
Rini13 chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
i relly like your poem and ty for reviewing my story i really (appesatealte, well you can can see that i can't spell but i thank you you get the point)

See Ya Later,

Oki
iridium chapter 1 . 4/28/2003
Aww! That was very cute! :) Thanks for reviewing my poem!