Reviews for Loving You Forever
Hweezy chapter 13 . 6/21/2012
Sorry I just got to see this but that's for the info hope you signed the petition if not here is the website.

petitions/fanfiction-net-stop-the-destruction-of-fanfiction-net

And thank you for your hard work, I love reading this story and am sad that it has not update in sometime. Plz let me know if you are going to write more of this story, or if you start any new ones. Sorry to take so much of your time, and that's again for a GREAT read.
anon chapter 12 . 4/11/2012
Reading the story was great, but seeing it published in 03 and last updated in 06 made me sad.
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 12 . 3/6/2011
Good, good.
WhAt.is.going.ON chapter 6 . 3/6/2011
Awesome Sauce! Continuing on!
Digen chapter 12 . 8/27/2010
Begging you for continuation! Its greatest story i have read so far)
Taylor Shade chapter 12 . 5/3/2010
Love it so far :D i picked up on the grammer etc but that can't be helped (read your author's notes)

but yeah awesome detail to the relationship and paced enough to keep it interesting and slow at the same time _

keep it up :D
kaylabrd chapter 12 . 11/30/2009
This is reaally good, but you havent updated it for three years! I hope you continue it!
The Kunoichi chapter 12 . 9/13/2009
this story is cool please continue
0.0 NightRiders 0.0 chapter 12 . 5/30/2008
oh my god

this story is AMAZING

i even had a bloody dream about it!

this story is awesome

as a critic, i just had to find something to advise you about

and the ONLY thing i had a problem is that Melvin - i dont like him at all - and that isabelle is the wictim of all the 'near rapes' you know? and thaT is all

this story is awesome

you are awesome

please continue, dont give this up, its too good to be given up.

too amazing

please i beg you, continue this story

youre awesome

ciao

Samantha

X

MELVIN MUST BE DUMPED

XD
Harley Quinn Davidson chapter 12 . 4/20/2008
oh i could strangle you but only because you are leaving me hanging. What happens between the two. i hoope Melvin gets his. I love the concept of the whole protector of the city thing, and the fact of the powers just cool. I hope that you update soon.
wolfzero13 chapter 12 . 3/16/2008
hope for a new chapter soon.
shiboo chapter 12 . 11/20/2007
great story finish it please*puppy dog pout*
le chapter 12 . 10/2/2007
I've read this story over and over and it's still good. I was wondering if you were going to update again anytime soon or you'e dropped it altogether? It's really good, so I hope you update soon.
FusssionMusik chapter 12 . 7/15/2007
I read your story a cuple of months ago (actually last year), and I LOVED it, and I was wondering if you dropped this story? Or are you planning to update it?
PillowQueen chapter 12 . 1/13/2007
great chapter hope you update soon
69 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »