Reviews for Loving You Forever
Serai chapter 5 . 2/23/2005
Great story i really like itissabella really has the worst of luck

besides your grammar aint that badits quite good actually.

the only downside i think is the bold text when people speak, it just reads weird.

anyway keep it up.i cant wait till the next updateits really one of the better storys out there
mythic-lionheart chapter 5 . 2/17/2005
I really like it. It's very interesting and I think its a cool concept. Funny thogh for I had an idea to a story sort of simular to this one but the girl has more wolf abilites that anything so it was kind of neat to see/read this and how you formed it. Very cool. So keep up the awsome work. Amd post when you can, I can understand how school and family can be a massive pain in the arse, lol. But you are doing a very good job on your story here I think so yay you. :) anyway, keep up the great work! ;):)
HandsOfASaint15 chapter 5 . 2/16/2005
-dances- omg YESH I've been waiting for...I think a year now for this thing to be updated lol I was like, no this is good I want more XD So you MUST keep going...-eye twitches- haha jk...but this is good. I'm interested to see what'll come to be in the future
deli-lise chapter 5 . 2/16/2005
absolutely fantastic. update soon please. bravo. I want ellie to beat some Melvin Butt. _ very well written. Your english isn't bad at all. There were a few minors, but thats it. great chapter.
Ladako chapter 1 . 1/6/2005
Oh lord! Please! I beg! Please say you'll continue this story! You haven't updated since last year? Please this is just (I'm totally serious) just the type of story like. Supernatural stuff interests me. I always wanted to know if someone wrote like this and they do! I'm so happy! So please, please! Say you'll update. Say you'll continue! Please!
Neko chapter 4 . 7/8/2004
*sniff* Very sad at first, but not so much now. Anywhos this story is great i love it! _ Plz update soon!
Nico-artjunkie chapter 3 . 6/4/2004
this is a good ch can't wait for the next
drummerchick chapter 4 . 6/4/2004
i realy like this story u have to finish it it's so good and the way u describe things in the story is just amazing please finish soon
*drummerchick*
jaganshi-kyou chapter 4 . 5/18/2004
Love the story. PLEASE UPDATE!
reede-osidius chapter 4 . 10/25/2003
Heya~ Are you going to keep going? I'd be really delighted if you did :D so plz do so :D:D I'll be waiting!
nightwolf chapter 3 . 6/19/2003
cool story!can't wait for more!
Aleck chapter 3 . 6/13/2003
This is a very good chapter and story keep the good work up and UPDATE SOON PLEASE(soon or whenever your can) the grammar does have mistakes but everyone makes mistakes, so to me it doesnt matter!
Star46 chapter 3 . 6/9/2003
I LOVE IT! I can't wait for more! The grammar/spelling isn't bad at all! I can't wait for more!
reede-osidius chapter 3 . 6/9/2003
yo~ great chapter dude :D keep going! its alright with the grammar, there r mistakes, but its cool, it'll be better if u'd be able to correct them though *wink* good luck!
Alex chapter 2 . 5/29/2003
This story is really good. Please post more soon. I can't wait.
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »