Reviews for From Me, Insane
i can so relate
Nokturnal Augury chapter 18 . 7/29/2005
AW! fishy!

i like da fishy

Vincent: ur 1/3 cat. u want to EAT the fishy.

ewk, vince, ewk. i'm less than 1/3 kitty btw. much less. and ur gross. i couldnt eat a fish...unless...it was calamari

Vincent: ...since when is calamari fish?

its sea food! go away!

Vincent: ...make me?

VALIN!

Vincent: *disappears*
Nokturnal Augury chapter 15 . 7/29/2005
SPIKES YAY!

*cheers for Ladacy, jumping up and down like a crazy idiot*

Vincent: you ARE a crazy idiot

shut up or i'll make Valin kiss you

Vincent: *teardrop*

Valin: *eats banana*
Nokturnal Augury chapter 3 . 7/29/2005
*turns to valin, her pet imaginary evil psychotic demented purple flying monkey*

you know, you can eat my bananas...i wont get mad...

(valin: o_O;;)

*turns to Vincent, her fave fictional character and her creation, she'd declare proudly*

and i think ur hot

Vincent:...u created me

i created murdok

Vincent: i rest my case v.v

LOVED THIS! however, i need to write...so i'll just randomly pick one or two more. then i gotta go buzbyez
Nokturnal Augury chapter 1 . 7/29/2005
i am just me! muahahahaha! and if others dont like it, SUCK IT UP! i no longer hide myself from the shadows because i dont belong. i stuff myself in through the stitches hoding it together and i laugh. either people will deal with it, or i wont. muahahaha! heads i win, tails u lose. hmph. mortals. such losers. muahahaha!
Nokturnal Augury chapter 2 . 7/29/2005
*nod* *nod* kno what u mean -sigh-
Nokturnal Augury chapter 10 . 7/29/2005
HEY! i recognize this one -lol- its nice to read, tho i bet it would be better hearing daze sing it, neh? muahahaha!
bit14 chapter 1 . 7/6/2005
Wow, superb!
Marlah Singer chapter 10 . 4/6/2004
OH I know this one... Daze, Daze Daze... you know this kinda reminds me of updatings... subtle aren't i? anyway, i like this...
beve chapter 21 . 1/10/2004
wow...i kind of get it and kind of not...sorry,im like in a rush here and just reading it quickly..hope u dont mind.
was that joanne u were talking about?
S.C. Preclarus Noctis chapter 1 . 10/3/2003
ooh..that was good...
Silent Star4 chapter 1 . 9/20/2003
That was a really great song. You should actually make up a tune to that. I know how that feels, when you really can't go on. A very inspiring poem. Thanks a lot for reviewing my work, and sorry it took me so long to get around to reviewing yours. Well, good job and keep writing!
Frodo chapter 11 . 9/6/2003
stereotypes types are one of the many evils of this world. It's not right that people can just label you. It's wrong on all levels. Blah man stupidity! Nicely done.

-Frodo
Frodo chapter 1 . 9/6/2003
I loved this song. You really did well. It's the truth. For all those people out there who think they should give in and give up on life, there is always hope and their life is theirs to control. Great.

-Frodo
Traced In Green chapter 1 . 8/31/2003
Very good song, very inspiring! Thanks for reviewing mine!

luvs