Reviews for My Enemy
R.A. Sears chapter 1 . 9/10/2004
Hmm... About me, or that other chic? Can't remember her name. Oh, well. Very good, in either case.
TheatrePhunk chapter 1 . 1/21/2004
About Kris? This would make another very good song... I'm tellin' you, start playing an instrument!
Cryptic Insanity chapter 1 . 6/25/2003
First of all, (is grinning because she is catagorizing comments in numeric order) I will catagorize any way in which I please!

Second of all, I like this song/poem thing, it was good. I liked how you refered to your hair being spiked because of the absurd.

Third of all, you've been reading my deadjournal haven't you? -gives you look- And you didn't even leave a comment on my magnificant story! -pouts- And, you know my name and I don't know yours! -gives you look again-

Fourth of all, you are strange! And that reveiw for chapter one was REALLY long, and left me laughing for like five minutes straight, and now my stomach hurts! And, and, I'm not violent! \

Fifth of all, if you read my story, don't be surprised if the plot doesn't flow, I'm really absent minded, and sometimes I forget what I do to a story -giggles-

Sixth of all, I'm pale too, this 'poor white' girl needs to get a tan too. Meh.

Seventh of all, you're going to be a lot of number reveiws aren't you? What was it again? 112? 113?114?115?3254?

Eighth of all, have you noticed this has turned into a little conversation? This is the first conversation I've had through reveiws before, hahahahahaa. 'Tis fun. My friend saw them and she thinks you have too much time on your hands o.0

Ninth of all, I know where you live now! I'm going to come and stalk you! -cough- -insert evil laughter here-

Tenth of all, I'm trying to have more numbers than you because I'm trying to make mine just as long as yours was but I have the feeling I'm not that wordy, or am I? This thing is pretty long o.0

Eleventh of all, don't go near little men in green hats, y'hear?

Okay, I'm done. I'll be going now.

-walks away-

Jesus fuckity! Now you got me forgetting to press the friggen button! Gr! -slaps self- Meh, there now I'm back to now. -straightens tie- -presses button-
IMBORED123 chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
DUDE! That is awesome! Seems like a tyke punk song, that is my favorite music! Do you have a tune to it? Cuz if you don't i could help you out with that, I'm good at that kinda stuff. Awesome song!
the-shenanigan-machine chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
it's rare to read a song which flows quite so well as that one does, and that deserves a huge applause on its own. you describe things well, and made a good job of creating the kinda atmosphere
lovejoydiver chapter 1 . 4/17/2003
i love it! it rhymes really well and i really like "My hair is spiked from the absurd,My ears are perked from all I've heard,My eyes are quicker from all I've seen" You should add on more!