Reviews for Promise
Wolfgirl1987 chapter 1 . 6/14/2005
There are so many in my life that do not know God...that do not believe He exists...and I keep praying that, if it is His will, He will use me to show Him to others... I keep praying that He shines through me... that others can clearly see the effect He has on me... I know your promise to Him is kept...I do not know You personally, but I know you have done and are meant to do many things for the Lord.

Much love and God bless,Wolfie
c0nquestri0n chapter 1 . 12/2/2004
Really touching... this one was heart-felt for me.
Miss Ri chapter 1 . 5/29/2004
Lovely, beautifully written, I hope you do keep that promise, for its such a beautiful one. God bless.
River J chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Wow, awesome poem! And it depicts my feelings exactly. I mean, just LOOK at nature. It's, like, screaming "GOD!" everywhere, if you know what I mean.
bando2 chapter 1 . 1/29/2004
Wow. I agree. Reminds me of the song "In my Minds eye" by dc talk
Anoushka chapter 1 . 1/14/2004
I do not believe in the Christian God- I am Hindu. Because of this I don't usually read poetry based on Christianity. However, I thought this a beautiful and moving piece, and I'm glad I made an exception. Very, very well done. You can see how strongly you feel your God within you. I think that's beautiful.
Flavor of Rain chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
Heart you definetly have an amazing gift, you're very amazing poet!
Tulise17 chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Hola!

I love reading poems to the Lord. It's so annointing! I love this story!

Blessings! _
Maeko Nohara chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
Well, I will say that this WAS good, although I believe in nothing. And I mean no offense to ANYONE (I am very open minded to other beliefs), but there is no truth for me. I do not think there is a God, and I do not want people to argue and tell me there is one. I respect that fact that some people (such as yourself, and most reviewers of this story) believe devoutly in 'Him', but sometimes I'm yelled at for not believing and am told that I should, and...well, I think I'm rambling right now, so I'll stop.

It was good, though, like I said.
Raine Ishida chapter 1 . 9/25/2003
Good stuff, Heart of the Sword. This poem reminds me of "Rippin' me off" by Skillet. Love it, love it. :)
Blessed Sacrament chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
Thank you for once again, showing the truth. Keep writing for our Savior!
soulspring chapter 1 . 7/9/2003
an awesome piece with an effective format. i love the last stanza.
Kierst chapter 1 . 6/13/2003
Very true and well said. :-]
Strayct chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
people who don't see are blind, I can see and feel Him everywhere
Lazerponies chapter 1 . 5/15/2003
It’s hard for some people to find God in a society that often mocks faith. This is a very good poem, it shows how you stay true to what you believe in, and no matter what society thinks, that is what matters. Keep writing, words are powerful, you use them well.
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »