Reviews for Without You
Little girl Big world chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
I liked this...the rhyme was a bit off though. I really like the idea behind this poem. The lines, "what i want to know

is did you mean to hurt me" I can relate so well! Nice job with this.
daisho-setsuko chapter 1 . 5/21/2005
There are alot of different kinds of pple in the world. I believe tt once sum1 betrayed ur trust,it's difficult to trust any1 again. We shld always be independent n neva let others think tt we are weak...we live for ourself n not for others!
DameNoire chapter 1 . 11/27/2004
beautiful. It was kind like an atomic kitten song to me, only better; not overly sweet. I wanna have your talent! we... OK that's really mean, sorry.

-x- DameNoire
SleepDontWeep chapter 1 . 7/12/2004
whoa dats pretty heavy! i really like it! its sad though! iv felt this way many a time with many people! it'll get better over time! anyways keep ritin lov yaxx please review sum of my stuff i want to no if its shitty!
hateselfhate chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Wow, so true...
Roadside Dryer chapter 1 . 11/26/2003
wow, that's great.
Angerona chapter 1 . 8/22/2003
it's funny

erm not the pome the idea behind it

this guy that you need so much played games with you and hurt you bad.

Oh well we like what we like and we need what we need...

great work.

~Angerona the Goddess of DEath~
McKaylaRM chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
...i kno exactly how that feels...to have it all taken away because of this game guys play...it actually just happened to me a week ago...u've said the words i've been meaning to say...because without *him* i really don't kno what to do anymore...nice work...basically...that's what i wanted to say...that i really liked what u wrote... :)
affinitas chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
I love the anger that naturally flows with the words - "You took the trust and brokie it in two." But the ending seems to vague and can't round up your current feelings, you only stated something concerning actions instead of feelings. Because there should be some feelings emitted when you have no idea what to do next.
Ima-Wasteland chapter 1 . 7/12/2003
very good, i loved it.

~*~erika~*~

(and if you dont mind i am on a small mission to get as many reviews as humanly possible. please if you have the time review as much or little of my work as you see fit and all reviews, useful and flames, are welcomed. thanks even if you dont)
XxFrozenFlamExX chapter 1 . 6/23/2003
ah..~nods~ nice...people can relate to that, so I'm sure alot of people would like this poem...It's small and simple, bt it has good firm meaning. Good job :)
paradisedestroyer66 chapter 1 . 6/20/2003
Wow. That's basically all I can say. Actually it's not but, oh well. Anyway, the thrust of this was, that was a really great poem. Can't say I can relate to it, because you can never know what a writer really means unless you are the writer, if this poem was even triggered by an experience of yours at all. But yes, in my little messed up mind, I can relate to your poem. Very good poem...very good...
RavenPhoenix chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
awesome!
Ismene Makai Tenshi chapter 1 . 4/18/2003
Wow...there really sounds like there's an interesting story behind that...If there is any inspiration for that then it could make a very good story..*wink wink* Very good!

Ismene