Reviews for The Ideal Woman
Insane Limericks chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Adorable poem and excellent use of enjambment- it really put emphasis on parts.
chickin'SOUP chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
-pause-

...wow.
Gabriel chapter 1 . 4/11/2008
Sweet, and funny!
the nerdy chapter 1 . 4/16/2007
you nailed it down. that is the perfect women.
xehno chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
Lovely. - Squee.
IceraMyst chapter 1 . 2/16/2005
I read that as "*isn't* a Democrat" and admit to some confusion. :) Cute poem. Did you get any good applicants yet? (And I can't believe you dislike Anne McCaffery. That alone ought to get you enough people lined up, but somehow everyone really seems to like her stuff. It's kind of like Mercedes Lackey-not-counting-Last-Mage-series-how on Earth do these people have a bazillion books published?)
F. Teague chapter 1 . 12/9/2004
It's been said. I know it's been said. A lot. BUT THIS IS FANTABULOUS! Really. Sorry for my, er...exuberance (yes, that's the word). There's something about it...amusing, graceful, beautiful, serendipitous... (Well, maybe not that last one, but I'm fond of the word!)Can't say much else. Ja ne!
Saraswathi R chapter 1 . 10/24/2004
I love it. Can I apply? *g*
You've got a talent for writing. Excellent work.
-Hydrangea
(By the way, are you a GAFFer? I seem to remember your pen name from somewhere...)
JazzPizza chapter 1 . 3/24/2004
Very nicely put. The lines have nice structure, and the haltingness of it puts emphasis on the meaning of the words.
Plus, this is just incredibly sweet, in some strange way. Romantic, I suppose, in a mocking sense. Wow, do I ever sound like I'm stating the obvious...anyway. Nice poem.
esotericblood chapter 1 . 1/17/2004
I like how it was organized; the words almost fell (gracefully) while it was just 1word/1 line. The poem was to the point and almost blunt, but it had power and meaning at the same time. After all, it is hard to find someone for you when you don't fall into the 'norm' or whatever -.- And if that is your preference, I applaud you for your openess! It usually takes a lot of courage to admit that to close friends, let alone declare it to the world.
TragedyLovesMisery chapter 1 . 6/12/2003
This is cute.
The Broken Princess chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
YaY for the people like you! This is so awesome! Keep writing!

*Immortal Spirit*
suicidel angel chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
very sweet, witty, something absolutely light, nice.
Alyx Bradford chapter 1 . 6/3/2003
This was very good - I really liked the style and the way it flowed along. Your point was fabulous - very heartfelt and sincere. Great job!
underjoyed chapter 1 . 6/2/2003
Oh, I do love this. The bits in brackets are an excellent touch.
32 | Page 1 .. Last Next »