Reviews for In the arms of darkness
auburn-haired-sadist-XD chapter 19 . 11/22/2008
*frowns* I think that he was forgiven too easily...I mean, I know that she understands what he did now, seeing it from his POV...but I still think that she should act wary. It may have been an accident, but it was still stupidity and impulsive anger on his part. She can love him again...but I think that he still needed to suffer some more.
auburn-haired-sadist-XD chapter 18 . 11/22/2008
"Don't worry guys, we will let you guys out later, in a day or two until until you two come to agreement."

I've always like Sasha, but now...I love her. XD
HeatherLee chapter 24 . 2/11/2008
alright well i really did like this story. it was a good story and you told it well. however, there were so many typo's and grammatical mistakes that it was hard to read at times. i dont know why but towards the end you started to make this one grammatcial mistake over and over. here is an example: "It was too fast for Aroua's human sight to cacth but from what she would be told later Leon became the monster vampires was known as." it should read: "Leon became the monster vampires WERE known as." i dont know why you all of a sudden started making that mistake but it was constant. like i said there were a lot of typos that could have been easily picked out by a spell check of some sort. other than that i liked you story a lot.
Juniper Nights chapter 10 . 12/14/2005
You have a lot of spelling errors...
AubriannaKnight chapter 24 . 11/3/2005
I finally finished this story and it was awesome... good work
AubriannaKnight chapter 8 . 11/3/2005
why do you keep switching to the femine form of the name Leon? Leona? what is that all about?
AubriannaKnight chapter 4 . 11/3/2005
Oh the girl knows she owes him.. She should just stop her bitching and give Leon his favor.

Leon should say this to her " Fine if you don't want to keep your side of the bargain, I won't mine.. I gave your brother his life back and I can take it away." And he should threaten to kill her brother, And take back the years she owes him forcefully.
AubriannaKnight chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Were you trying to spell and use the name Aurora?
cole perry chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
cool i like it
Kessa Queen of Night chapter 24 . 12/23/2003
AWSOME!
Night of the Raven chapter 24 . 12/20/2003
loved the story. really really reminded me of carpathians. anywho...i loved it.
Night of the Raven chapter 9 . 12/20/2003
i have to say this. this story alot of the scenes remind me of Chrisuine Feehan's book Dark Gold, and I have a feeling thats where you got them from. Which is awsome cause thats my favorite one.
KNIGGITWHOSPEAKSNI chapter 24 . 10/21/2003
great story!
sweetchick14 chapter 1 . 9/8/2003
this is really really good! Right now I am in the process of writting a vampire story. If u want to check it out its called A Vampire's Love.
Xelena chapter 24 . 9/5/2003
O- no, not the end. So, are Leon, Aroua, and the rest of the Daemon family going to be in Rudy in the Night? please? pretty please? okay, things i liked/have questions about: 1) I like that Kevin was never a bad guy and that he killed Edan. 2) that Edan died. 3) that Aroua was strong throughout. 4) I love the fact that Aroua is now Leon's forever. Yeah! 5) I love how Aroua just sprung the "i'm carrying our child" part on him AFTER he had refused to drink from her. 6) will the other Master and the Hunter be in the second story, and if longer, the third and maybe fourth? 7) Yeah! they're "married!" 8) I love how Leon chose his team and how Aroua & Leon are so tightly bound together. Please start on the next installment ASAP! i wanna read it.
103 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »