Reviews for NonSerious Hostage Situation
MissNightOwl chapter 23 . 10/23/2010
So...its not likely you'll lose readers because you took a long time to update. We don't review bcuz we want to read more before reviewing. That's what I do sometimes. Plus sometimes you wanna give some time before your next chapter if you end with a cliffhanger. I'm doing that and I'm starting to think people might say I'm mean. I have like 7 stories and I later want to post an 8th. None completed and I feel so lazy for not updating. I really make it seem like I've got no time. About 13 books from the library waiting to be read and 7 stories waiting to be continued. I'm lazy and I very much appreciate how you're not like me. Thanks for updating every night. Really we all appreciate you! Keep on going!
MissNightOwl chapter 21 . 10/23/2010
I love the chapters and I have to say that actually if you don't update for a time your fans actually might really like you more bcuz then when you get in the new chapter they'll be like "YAY! YAY! YAY!" But don't wait too long to update bcuz then you might lose some fans. Its like after reading a book and then liking it a lot but then your waiting for the sequel and it comes out too late when you're over your love for it. Then the book isn't that good anymore. Anyways while reading the lyrics for 'here's to the night' I also put up the song and reading it with the song. LOVE IT!
MissNightOwl chapter 10 . 10/22/2010
I HATE ERIN! Thats the worse kind of person. To snobby for my liking like how she said all those things? BTW that was a great explanation of what she was like. Like a really really good one and I can't believe a girl tried to steal you're boyfriend! Story is a dream come true to me by the way.
MissNightOwl chapter 7 . 10/22/2010
You are an absolute genius to put in Seth's point of view. I was literally kicking my feet in excitement and mouthing the words 'I LOVE THIS'!
MissNightOwl chapter 6 . 10/22/2010
This is awesome! I love it! I also once imagined a story like this! I can't believe it! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
Francine Brown chapter 25 . 9/11/2010
Just finished this story. I loved it :D

~Francine Brown
armygirl0604 chapter 25 . 5/18/2010
Amazing, as always. You made me question my own life and gave me a chance to take a good long look (and double take) on some aspects of my life I have been questioning for quite some time. I thank you for not only posting something entertaining and heartwarming, but inspiring.

Fare Thee Well~Armygirl0604
Lol...great story!

xx
atreyu love chapter 24 . 7/22/2008
I LOVE.

They are adorable together.

and then he moved to be by her :)

and started racing instead and

asked her to marry him on live television.

so cute! haha.
atreyu love chapter 8 . 7/22/2008
she would be so adorable with Seth :D
marie chapter 9 . 4/7/2008
Hey. Love your story, but 'PANTIES in a bunch'. 'pants' is what the the english would say for 'panties'. Or 'don't get your knickers in a twist' is more english.

Any how i love the way your story flows, that bit just bugged me.
ADayInTime chapter 19 . 11/26/2007
BLACKHAWKS? now know you are from bethel park, pa...lol
CarlyJo chapter 25 . 10/22/2007