Reviews for Margin Notes
neermore chapter 10 . 12/15/2003
hey, this is so strange, i had to do something about it. like review again. it's still odd.
neermore chapter 11 . 12/9/2003
This is awesome!
I've always thought that Canada must have some plot to take over the world. I mean, they've got all that extra space, and no one expects them to do anything, really, except for sing "Oh, Canada," and produce really stupid movies about Mounties. Really, I expect that they'll be my one formidable opponent when I take over the world by saving 20% on holiday shipping at . Oh, wait, pretend you didn't read that. Hypnotize yourself, or something. Is that even possible? I'm going to go try to hypnotize myself, now. Did you know you can't be hypnotized unless you have an imagination? I'm pretty sure I have an imagination. If not, I'll soon know. Now to find a watch on a chain to wave back and forth in front of my eyes.
Zacharia chapter 8 . 7/8/2003
Dear...er... bluemere was it?

My friend neatobeans told me about this piece months ago it's a little twisted but I LOVE anythin' twisted, whatever I'll get straight to the point,

BLOODY BRILENT GIRL/BOY!

(sory don't know witch one you are)

Will their be any more?
Otosan chapter 8 . 6/21/2003
An interesting attempt at random thoughts. Not quite Terry Pratchet but it does have it's moments. One question, how can someone dressed like a lawyer with the head of a rat be "human" looking?
Parental unit of neatobeans chapter 8 . 6/21/2003
This is strangely entertaining for someone with nothing better to do at the moment. Clever yet bizarre, amusing yet puzzling.
Blades of Ice chapter 8 . 6/12/2003
This has got to be one of my most favorite chapters so far! And it isn't just because *I'm* the one who wrote it _ Keep adding chapters, I think we'll get more reviewers eventually!
vampie chapter 8 . 6/1/2003
beautiful...works of art! RANDOMNESS FOREVER! WO
cloudgoddess74 chapter 8 . 6/1/2003
LMAO this is hilarious
Blades of Ice chapter 4 . 4/27/2003
YES! Long live the cheese wedge! Heh heh...hope you put the next part up soon. Keep the chapters coming, so everyone can enjoy the madness!
neatobeans and OriginAnonymous chapter 3 . 4/25/2003
YAY! DISCO RULES! i'm done... afro's and peacocks and DISCO... NOW... i'm done

post some more... well, post some more when you get the notebook back because it is still lying on my dining room table... fun fun fun...
Blades of Ice chapter 3 . 4/21/2003
Oh yeah, this story rocks! Um, what am I doing, reviewing a story I partly wrote, you ask? I'm bored, that's what! And long live MARIGOLD!
Wrider chapter 3 . 4/19/2003
Lol...You posted it? He he he...and so on. It's crazy fun! OK...it's really late...