Reviews for The Fire Within
Midian Dawn chapter 4 . 7/24/2003
aww the story is great
wacka dkid chapter 4 . 5/7/2003
i thought there would be one more chappie but no. its an author's notice.. so sad. you wanna know what that means? you have to update son. really soon. k? yay. -krissa
The-Mighty-Koshi chapter 4 . 5/2/2003
Course I understand. Take as much time out as you need to so when you come back you can fully give us readers the best chapter possible.

*bows*

Koshi-chan

p. your friend my sympathies and well wishes for her father to get better.
Eman Hashmi chapter 3 . 5/1/2003
hey, when u updating this story? i dunno how many times i've come to check if u've updated! just wondering u know...u have a really interesting story and i really want to see how it will turn out.
The-Mighty-Koshi chapter 3 . 4/26/2003
Wonderful dialoge its so realistic and you know what I have to say now...write more chapters!

*bows*

Koshi-chan
The-Mighty-Koshi chapter 2 . 4/26/2003
The very female part oh boy I liked that! It so funny and human-like too... so keep writing more chapters please!
Leah Claire chapter 3 . 4/21/2003
*applauds*. Heh. I got two chapters in one go. That made me happy.

I like the pace that the story is developing at.
Drifting Dreamer chapter 3 . 4/21/2003
have i mentioned that i'm really happy i decided to read this? because i'm loving it more and more. honestly! this story is absolutely amazing!

write more soon!
Yanagi chapter 3 . 4/21/2003
Wah! Blade-san... that was a little short. T_T Write more. _
Yanagi chapter 2 . 4/21/2003
Very naked indeed! I love your story and I'm adding it to my faves. _ Gad... *imagines a naked man running around her house* That's scarier. ;;
Yanagi chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
WOW! Very interesting. Is Marcos the conservative type? ; hehe
Eman Hashmi chapter 2 . 4/20/2003
good job! keep writing! u've got good control over the writing and i love ur characterization of marcos.
D.M chapter 2 . 4/20/2003
keep going
Drifting Dreamer chapter 2 . 4/19/2003
yes! now i'm really glad that i read your story! this is awesome! congrats on a great story, this is deffienlty going into my favorites list.

but um... why are powerful females so rare? just a thought, keep up the good work!
Eruialiwen chapter 1 . 4/19/2003
SISSA! See, I told you you could write fantasy! You seem a natural at it already. This chapter is full of mystery and intrigue, as well as a dark, almost tangible sensuality. Great going so far-you have hooked me immediately; the lore and knowledge of the mages and Academy I want to know more about! And with the abrupt introduction of the glowing girl, I want to read more NOW! As Trevor would say...w00t!