Reviews for Unleashed
SeverusMoon chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
This is just amazing. The way the words flow together... And the ending.

Freak, this is good. You're like this generations Shakespear.
YouAreMyEternity chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Wow. I loved every word. Such emotional strength.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
"Please excuse me while I throw up my innocence

on the side of the road."

A very powerful line that compells me to keep reading on. Very emotional... Thank you for writing. :)
punctured.lungs chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
raw and painful...

"Here, by the side of the road."

i have been there, too.
OspreyEagle chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Wow... I loved it. Good job.
Anonymously Concerned chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Dear Juliet,

It has come to my attention that this poem has been plagiarized. I thought you should be informed. Here's the link:

m0ti0nsickness./post/566960088/this-was-painful-to-write

I hope this person will be disciplined accordingly.
C. Tattiana H-H chapter 1 . 6/4/2010
Okay, this gave me shivers.

I don’t know what to say. This is so dark and depressing, but then again, what else could it be, really? I love the first line. It’s a horrible parallel to the after effects of being drugged. The line that follows it: “How have I managed to stand here for so long” is a perfect extension of that part. I remember that feeling. It’s like you’re stunned into immobility. Your mind is clouded and words won’t form, and thoughts are jumbled and you’re stuck in this hallway that just echoes incoherently. Nothing makes sense and you wonder what happened and how you’re still functioning and just so many ‘how’s’ and ‘why’s’. You captured that perfectly. You put words to an event I’ve only whispered.

“On the side of the road” is another parallel here. I’m not sure if you mean it literally, but what I took from it is the feeling of being abandoned; not only that though, but being deceived and betrayed. How else could you have gotten to that place without some form of deception. The helpless terror of realizing what happened; it’s lonely and frightening and so many other horrendous emotions and thoughts that you can feel rather lost about it all.

“swallowing the pill that told me you were a nice guy” another brilliant parallel woven into an amazing piece.

“to the monster that hides beneath” – You know it took years before I opened my eyes to the monster. It’s easy to shut down and ignore the reality of it – or at least to me anyway – but you describe it perfectly, and I think you saw the monster right away. It sounds like at the time you were destroyed about it, understandably so, but at least you had the strength to see it for what it was. I commend you for that, and I also commend you for sharing this piece of your past with us.

This piece is remarkable. I don’t know what to say other than I can relate to this and because of that it’s all the more beautiful. The situation is dark, horrible and just... I still don’t know how to describe it; but this poem is beautiful, even if the event is not.
Faraway Thoughts chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
Wow, I totally see what you mean by "see" and "feel". The emotions are sharply vivid here. Makes me understand this experience though I've never been harmed near this level. "I'll cry another tear for you tomorrow when they arrest you..." damn. That's a revelation yet the way it's expressed I understand.

I'm very glad you still keep your old work up. I'd like to read all of it and see your growth.
His-Tiger chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
i sorreh that happened to you.. is you okie? i know it was a while ago but still...
Mirabella chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
This is so tragically sad! I'm so sorry.

"Could I be whole again?

Here, by the side of the road." - You expres everything so well, you have a great talent.
romanticrazzy chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
wow, this seems like a stupid question but are you ok?
Little girl Big world chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
Wow this was very good. I love the first few lines. It's interesting to read your older work after reading your newer work and seeing how different it is. Still very good though. :)
Brenda Agaro chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
That was powerful there. I can really feel the emotions conveyed in this piece. Love the pacing and imagery.
Kit-Kat Punk-lover chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
That was so deep and emotional and powerful that I feel the need to shed a tear. Your writing is spectacular and I encourage you to keep at it because it's absoulutly beautiful :)
Isca chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
Jesus.

"Please excuse me while I throw up my innocence on the side of the road."

I'm broken-hearted right now after reading that.

"The monster that hids beneath." You described that perfectly, how someone pretends to be nice, builds up your trust, and then suddenly...everything goes so terribly wrong...

"Could I be whole again? Here, by the side of the road." I'm in tears, Faithless Juliet, a pool of fresh tears. Unfortunately, I can relate to this poem more than you know, and I'm so sorry for you and for myself for experiencing something like rape, but you know what? I thank you a thousand times for writing about it; I could never find the 'right' words...

Isca