Reviews for Unleashed
andhearts chapter 1 . 4/2/2006
BRAVO!

i loved it. so so so sad.

nice work on this

-hearts
diseased-cheekbones chapter 1 . 2/20/2006
(prior target I s'pose you were aiming for, but, still.)

Very well done.

-Anatha
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
such an honest piece...and it's a lot more different from your revolutionized style. i have to say, i like your recent style more. it's still beautiful tho in a different way. nice work!
Sister Golden Hair chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
i know where you're coming from. you should read one of my 'confessions'. you might like it. stay beautiful. peace.
Anastata chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
wow..just wow.. i'm speechless.. normally i have something to say but all i can do is say wow.
cornered.sensations chapter 1 . 1/2/2006
I loved the first line. You're a very skilful writer, who expresses her emotions on paper very well. Keep writing
Tr APeze-sWiNGer chapter 1 . 12/30/2005
It's scary how much I relate to this. The beginning is so powerful. "Please excuse me while I throw up my innocence on the side of the road." The conversational tone is really fitting. This poem made me cry.
amavian chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
I'm shellshocked!
Mr. Izzy Fabulous chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Oh my gosh! This is so awesome! Not the emotions expressed in it (no, those must be horrible to feel), but your technique of expressing them! You are so cool! Thanx for reviewing my haiku's, that made me really happy, I wasn't sure if they were good enough. Loves,

Dai-chan
BlueInk77 chapter 1 . 12/11/2005
That's deep...I loved it. You did a good job of putting all the feelings of rape onto paper. I have a story that has to do with rape, true story just twisted to make it less grphic. Please R&R it. I'm off to read the rest of your works. They look good.

~Ink
Verruca chapter 1 . 12/9/2005
That just breaks my heart.
kitkat41 chapter 1 . 12/4/2005
Wow I liked this a lot! Especially since I can kinda relate. Keep up the great writing. Oh, and thanks for your earlier review. :)
Wing Chant chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
You expressed vibrant rage throughout the course of this poem, m'dear. I feel the betrayl as if it is as infectious as the Bird Flu in China. o_o Oh boy! O! I bow to your brilliance!

Kayla
godsgurl chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
hm... I like it. It's very a believable and true to heart kind of poem. It's beautiful in a sad and repulsive kind of way.

Ashley
Ellsi chapter 1 . 10/30/2005
I liked that poem, the first live was my favorite. Please excuse me while I throw up my innocence. It's so well put, it makes me really sad. I'm really sorry about what happened to you.

Christine