Reviews for Unleashed
itsonlyme07 chapter 1 . 10/26/2005
Amazing! I love how she somewhat feels sorry for the guy but in a big way she does not. I know this is a really old piece but I havd to review it because it was so great.

Megan-itsonlyme07
suicidal-mad-woman chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
o im so sorry i love the metaphor "swallowing the pill that you told me you were a nice guy"soo deep keep up the good work
Giselle chapter 1 . 10/10/2005
oh my god!
drummerbonbon chapter 1 . 10/7/2005
This is very nice. Thanks for the review.
Paramour-ing chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
wow
damnatis-soul chapter 1 . 9/22/2005
I can honestly say that you are one of the deepest people that i have seen in my life. Not everyone can reach in so deep into their own souls and put it into words. Keep going on!
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 9/16/2005
Wow. That is utterly amazing. It's so haunting and tragic, but beautiful at the same time.
Deluded chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Its a powerful piece of work; I know a friend who'd say it'd work better as prose, but poems have their line breaks for a reason. Powerful, just... powerful.
blue-eyes91 chapter 1 . 9/5/2005
wow that was good it gave me chills, so sad! i really liked it thoughvery catchy beginning! good job

by the way about the poem of mine that you reviewed it was not about the Iraq war, it was about the Vietnam war were soldiers really were drafted, i should know my dad was.
alorattack chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
hmm. more deep than any other I've read. soo... very... descriptive, but open. true?either way, very deep and well written. You're a wonderfully creative, imaginative and magnficent poet! teehee,

TTW:)
Leighton Carrington chapter 1 . 9/2/2005
Well that's a deep and crushing poem. What I find more impressive though, is the fact that you have written over 250. I'm not going to attempt to read all of them, I will just assume they are good. What I wanna know is: Why don't you put any effort into writing a story with all this talent?
Roth Jopalse Sammuels chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Powerful. Keep writing poems like this.
THROUGHTHESEEYES chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Hugs. Sad, but I'm glad you wrote this...
Miss Lovewell chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Again here, love the imagery you use, but perhaps this poem could flow better? And instead of using nettle, perhaps you could use something more violent to go with the violent subject matter, and your description of the rapist more dynamic and deeper "the touch of your soft skin.." Besides that, What you say here, though, strikes me. And nice closing with the questions of reflection. A bit joyce carol oates's "suicide"-ish.
boundtobreak chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
This poem was breathless to me it was so great sorry you went through bound_to_break
138 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »