Reviews for Slippery
romanticrazzy chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
i am so jealous of the way you end poems
KingdomRain chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
very abstract to me but i like it all the same... keep writing
Bitter.Sweet.Endings chapter 1 . 3/16/2006
awesome.
Bonfire Of The Sanities chapter 1 . 1/22/2006
I sense a lot of different emotions here...its dark and its deep, i like it! very nicely done
rotted reverie chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
I find the switch to short lines to long lines of verse interesting. But the opening lines with the Shakespearian couples to provide an analogy was clever. The analogies are good, I think...it gives this poem a sense of substance. I can understand what the poem is about, but I know I'd have to read it a few times over while pondering it to truly 'get it'...and my own poems work like that too...but I do like poems that give you something to piece together. I think this is pretty good. Not much to complain about.
FlameintheFlood chapter 1 . 11/22/2005
scary and amazing. painted a picture in my head like all ur poems do. *adds to favorites*
Roth Jopalse Sammuels chapter 1 . 9/1/2005
Powerful, though I'm still a little confused as to what actually happened to her. I seem to pick up that she degraded herself and can't bare to face anyone in her state. Great work.
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
god, excellent. i am most especially IN AWE of "i carry my broken body over the shoulder of his slippery lips". i mean how BLOODY AMAZING is that line?
Hermoics chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
I hit the edge once and he didn't catch me. He let me fall and was then amazed when his best freind caught me and loved me. When he lost me and I found my love. Aneways Love Hermoics aka the Wolf NS
D chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
You take on a different tone of voice in this, a voice that I havn't heared in your other pieces. Very enjoyable.D.
Azaelia Hamwich chapter 1 . 5/26/2005
Aw! I just can't stop saying it, :( its really touching, so so good!Brilliant!Congrats

(Aw!)
Gray Angel chapter 1 . 5/6/2005
This one was very good, lots of emotion. I like the Shakespeare references. You are very talented. I shall read more.
Argantlyn chapter 1 . 2/2/2005
One word: wow.

Powerfull, perfect, so well written...you are truly a very talented poet.

Argantlyn
Charisma101 chapter 1 . 9/15/2004
shakespear eh? okay..watever, welcome to the 21st century..
Soviet chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Well done... very good begining.. but the poem lost some of its power towards the end