Reviews for Charming Jupiter
give me november chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
This is was beautiful. The way you write just takes in the reader, and expressed so many emotions. I loved it, completely amazing. I'm planning on reading a lot more of your work...
the sheer beauty of reveries chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
EXCELLENT I have yet to read such sensuous poetry as this on Fiction Press. Well done!
Cardboard Tube Knight chapter 1 . 4/8/2008
I'm a pretty big fan of yours. Even though we seem to have conflicting views on things, which I honestly don't mind. But I decided to scroll down to the bottom of this page and pull something out from when you were still new here and just read it. I can see the difference, its good, I like it but its not as biting as your normal stuff, I kind of see that as your trademark. I've never read poetry like yours, hell I don't usually like poetry. But its kind of good to see where you got your start.
KingdomRain chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
its good... i like it
Devidedistand chapter 1 . 10/5/2005
Very... you.
Jesse Jacob chapter 1 . 9/12/2005
This is so deeply romantic. Poems like this make me like I am not a poet at all. -Jesse
Deluded chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
The lack of a meter or scheme just adds to the raw, unbridled feeling of the poem- like it's really dancing without any chains.
Damned Dead Eyes chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
Very powerful. Keep up the good work! Thanks for the review btw. _
SeaVoi chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
You must have been born writing awsome poems!Lol, this is an older one and it is awsome, just like your newer stuff. I have always enjoyed how original your writing is.
D chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Very sensual.D.
Obasan Kitsune chapter 1 . 5/14/2005
WOW...(lost at words...) wish i could write poems good...
Mlle. Daae chapter 1 . 3/26/2005
Beautiful, I love your style!

Mlle. Daae
Plato's Socialist Democracy chapter 1 . 1/30/2005
Dance to life, be free of any trouble

I absolutely wish that you would write a book of all your poetry. Alas it would be great. You could not possibly have review alert on for it would destroy any concentration to hear you have mail from the grateful masses which i hope i represent when i say thank you
hate-fueled chapter 1 . 11/2/2004
reminds me of drops of jupiter -sonng not poem- yeah, this is groovy!
Soviet chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Intresting, although I couldn't catch a rhytm in this poem, and thus some of the effect was lost, still, well done.