Reviews for as a leader of small birds
ossining chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Wow. I seriously loved that poem. If it weren't for the weird line breaks/lengths, this would be perfect (and by weird, I mean ending with "the" and how some are really long and others are really short). Still, very funny, and I need to show this to my roommate who loves cats. Keep writing! :)
Kelpylion chapter 1 . 4/28/2006
I love your strange and mildly disconnected and ironic style.
Evangeline chapter 1 . 11/8/2003
Amazing poetry with a classic sort of feeling, but a modern style and approach. Abstract, but simple. I like this very much.
Misty Woods chapter 1 . 8/30/2003
This is just wonderful! I am now doing Animal Farm for Literature. This is somewhat related to the topic.

Great job! I was laughing away when I read 'then he bought a cat and the revolution was over'. I applaud you. :)
Ukiah chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
Interesting, the message in this poem is very kewl - if I've got it right.

I like the symbolism...and quite a switch in disposition by buying that cat at the end (selling out?).
E. Gao chapter 1 . 4/30/2003
your-uncle-the-vice-principal?

cool.

"I suppose

he could have been a hero"

and ii

were the best parts.

_

EG
muwasser chapter 1 . 4/26/2003
wow. That's all I have to say. I can't tell, though, is it a poem about "giving up the ghost" with regards to any great passion or to childhood specifically?
godawful teen-angst poetry chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
haha! love this, esp. the last stanza:

"then he bought acat, and/the revolution was over"

*giggles*

well, that was inspired.
toysoldier chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
oh so wonderful!

this made me so happy to read it, a wonderful perspective, and of course, part ii, made me laugh so hard, this is great.

(running out of synonyms for 'good' already, I'm out of practice reviewing you, it seems)

T.S.
Paradoxical Goddess chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
*laughs really hard* YOU ROCK!

(that is just the coolest idea EVER)