Reviews for All About You Part II
twiinklex chapter 1 . 4/17
I love this story so much, I keep coming back to re-read it every now and then. Team Ashton forever and ever since the beginning.
Neverland.dream chapter 17 . 4/15
Okay. Once again, I hate you. So much for the ending the story. haha. Ashton, my love, is just too adorable. I love the ending by the way. Although I did like the last paragraph of the previous chapter but I like that you added this chapter. It made me feel content and now I can go back to my life and not read any stories for awhile. Since as you might have figured, I have been addicted for the past week now. (Not sleeping just to finish a story and the like)

Anywho, thank you once more for writing this awesome story and making Sophie and Ashton together. Hihi!

I hope you are able to read this even if you had already finished this story a gazillion years ago. :)

-C
jyottoor chapter 1 . 4/10
Love this story I have read 5 times :D
PoshKimberlee chapter 17 . 2/12
So glad you made this for Ashton and Sophie to be together cause I was over the Devo relationship Soon as he got back with bhren or w.e her name was in the first story and you annoyed when Marsha random ass came back and stole Ashton when I wanted AS;
FeelingPeachy chapter 17 . 11/24/2013
I love this story and Im so sad it's ending. I ship Ashton and Sophie since the beginning! xD
leavesfallingup chapter 17 . 10/21/2013
Don't know if you are still reading reviews, but I just powered through both stories and wanted to write something to you.
First of all, it is about time. I was never happy matching up Sophia and Devon. Devon is the type of oblivious man who can never make a good woman happy for the rest of their lives together. I've known his type. His ego needs stroking... and that means being desired and pursued. His type can always justify cheating.

Ryan was a man-whore, but he was open about it and he always chose girls who knew, accepted, and wanted that. They were were into mutual self-gratification. Nobody got hurt.

Ashton, on the other hand, was a person who truly cared. I couldn't accept the idea that they were so close and yet he never developed feelings for Sophia. It just didn't work. So the final chapters of the first story and the conclusion of this story finally felt right. Sophia might make foolish decisions, but those decisions were never self-serving. She deserved someone who would cherish her. Thanks for all of your hard work.
Guest chapter 17 . 9/22/2013
When I read the first part of 'All about you' I had immensely enjoyed it, It was a really unique concept and right mix of humour, romance and drama, and the characters in a way seemed so real to me which I liked very much however the part I found lacking was the male lead, Devon. Now don't get me wrong, on his own he seemed okay to me, likable even but with Sophie he just didn't click - in other words there was no spark, that topped with the fact that he was a complete jerk to her just made him so glaringly unsuitable for her that I couldn't get myself to root for them and Instead I found myself rooting for Ashton and Sophie, yes I was rooting for them hardcore and I was so disappointed when they didn't happen, there was just so much chemistry between them you know, and I always felt as if there was more to their relationship than you are portraying. You may have not done it deliberately but you had wrote their relationship in a way that seemed lot more deeper than just friendship, with his protectiveness over Sophie and just his behavior in general around her, even with Martha in the scene just screamed 'love' but then I had to shake myself out of the fantasy world I was living in and made myself believe that I was just reading too much into things, but then I came across this story and I screamed - literally screamed like a banshee, I was so deliriously happy! and I thought "OMG, I was right. I was so effin right" so it'll be pretty obvious that although I adored the first installment of All about you, the second installment is my favourite simply because my favs got to be together and because you gave them such a beautiful story, and also because It just proved my self evaluation right that Devon was simply not for her.
Leemin chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
You have good stories, but when I look at this it feels like you just spend most of the time writing back to reviews instead of actually writing a story
Secrets chapter 17 . 6/28/2013
*sniff* that was *sniff* wonderful. So wonderful that I'm crying...ok kidding I'm not really crying;) hehehehe
Secrets chapter 14 . 6/28/2013
WTH dude? U've been using the same preview for 3 chap's already!
SecretS chapter 13 . 6/28/2013
It's John, isn't it?
Secrets chapter 12 . 6/28/2013
Omg cantvwait to read the next chapter!
Secrets chapter 3 . 6/26/2013
Omg omg she's gonna end up with Ashton this time right?
Yay!
Beautiful Kaos chapter 17 . 1/23/2013
Well it was a good story but I have to say I was a little annoyed with all the review responses in every chapter. It seemed like there was more of them than the actual story. So yeah, other than that I enjoyed it.
brinalovesyouxx chapter 17 . 12/3/2012
Perfect! I never really liked Devon that much and when Ashton came into the picture, my vote was definitely for him.. All the way :) awesome job on the story and i look forward to reading more :D xx
942 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »