Reviews for All About You Part II
mizgardenia21 chapter 17 . 9/10/2010
I loved this! I read the first one and was like Oh noes! She ended up with that jerk Devon (although he's not too bad just incredibly self absorbed) and then I saw this and the ending was really real. I liked it immensely.
Cecily Mitchell chapter 17 . 8/7/2010
So, I have finally made it through the whole story and the continuation. First let me say that I loved the poll. I wish that I had found this story early enough to participate but alas, I wasn't even aware of fp at that time :(. My vote was split between Ashton and Jon the ice cram counter guy btw.

Alright here we go:

Favorite character

That's easy, I love Sophie adorable mess, and Ryan is a close second. Actually, all of them are dear to me even Devon. Although Breigh was pretty messed up in the head.

Favorite scene:

For the story, I have two. The first one is when she's fawning over Ashton's busted lip. The second one is when she first scores free ice cream. I love ice cream

For the continuation: I love the beginning scene when Ashton comes back into her life. For a second I was scarde that Griff was a love interest because I so wanted them to be aware of the love they were already sharing.

Why you read this: I love romantic stories. And clueless oblivious girls. Makes for a fun interesting read

Why you liked this, if you liked it: See above plus the story was very well-written and had a nice flow. Beautiful

Why you didn't like this, if you didn't like it

This is simply not applicable to me :)

Thanks for taking the time to share your talent!
Candescence chapter 17 . 6/13/2010
I love this ending so much better than the last one. Don't get me wrong, but I just didn't like Devon at all in the first installment, nor this one. He just got annoying. But, then there was Ashton...And we all know how that turns out. He's so much better for her and he deserves her too. And, as you can tell, he's my fav character.

The ending did seem a bit rushed, but that's alright. And I did feel as if the first part with Sophie/Devon did drag out quite a bit. In my opinion, this second one is so much better. :)
Candescence chapter 10 . 6/13/2010
Sophie is so BLIND! If I were her I would've mauled Ashton already :) Haha, jk...
chantra chapter 17 . 5/16/2010
love your story.

i read the first part first but i didn't read the last chapter.

devon is alright, it's not often that that kind of character is the lead...i mean, he's a bit simple-minded..hehe..but he's sweet and i'm sure there's some other girl that is good for her but Ashton's character just somehow overshadows his...

Ashton is just perfect..hehe..even in part 1 i really like him so i'm happy that part 2 was all about him and sophie..

i like sophie too..i like her name.."wisdom"...

she's good for Ashton..

and Ryan is great! he's a great friend. he actually knows when to say things and when to keep quiet and let things happen..

he's really great..i want a friend like him..

thanks for sharing the story.
bloomsburry chapter 17 . 4/23/2010
I love your All About You the first part and this sequel. It made me cry. I felt sorry for Sophie in part one. I like Ashton better than Devon. He's a nice guy.
Dwindling Fire chapter 17 . 3/8/2010
my favourite charactere was Ashton, no doubt. and i suprisingly liked the main girl, which i usually dont in some books because they make her totally insecure without a man...but you pulled it off xD

Cant say i had a fav scene, just that i loved it all, and all the parts when Ash would comfort her or be there for her or just say/think really adorable things
Dwindling Fire chapter 10 . 3/7/2010
As sweet as John seems to be, i think its time for her to get with Ashton once and for all :L
strawberrycrush chapter 17 . 1/12/2010
Favorite Character- Ashton..!

Favorite Scene- The waffle cone scene..

Why i liked the story- Because its likeable, lovely, beautiful, pretty, gorgeous, cliche, sappy, Epic, Gripping..also because i love Ashton..and for me Sophie and Devon were wrong for each other..because i like your writing style nd coz i could relate to the characters...!

Did i mention the story was awesome..?..wonderful..?..

Also, because i like Ryan...!..and Sophie..! :)
omnomnomnom chapter 17 . 12/18/2009
Okay...i have to admit at first i was slightly pissed that she didn't have your happily ever after with Devon, because it seemed like they were the long, happy marriage with dozens of grandkids and stuff. But i loved this ending. And honestly i guess it's more realistic that her high school sweet heart wasn't the one...like sometimes it's meant to be, and sometimes it's not. But it made me feel better when Devon still loved her, but she realized that he was not good for her. And what can i sure her and Asher are just down right cute together. i can't believed he wrote one thousand letters to her! its too sweet. anyway great story!
HeartsOfDiamonds chapter 17 . 12/10/2009
Oh my gosh. This is probably one of the best stories i've read! Sorry about the last review by the way, i didn't realise there was a part 2. I really love the ending, great story.
joggi chapter 17 . 10/5/2009
AW the ending it so cute! XD loved the story! i don't really like drama, but i couldn't stop myself from reading this :D It was just so good! XD Hope you'll write another story soon! :)

- Love joggi
psycho angel chapter 17 . 8/25/2009
That was so beautiful.

totally awesome!

I really just love Ashton.

glad she ended up with him!

awesome story!
ilovemangoes06 chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
I love this story. Much better than Part I, I think. Ashton is by far my favorite character, although I am a little surprised at how Devon turned out. I never really liked him that much though, so it's all good. Ryan's awesome too. Good job on the story! Definitely one of my favorites. :)
TemptedByLaNuit chapter 7 . 7/25/2009
THANK YOU for bringing Ashton back! I was hoping you'd do that. Now, as long as she doesn't fall for Devon again, we're good to go.

*sighs*

I wish Ashton was real, *those* guys are hard to come by...
942 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »