Reviews for All About You Part II
Gris bray chapter 17 . 7/13/2009
hi i knw ur done with the story and all, but i jst had to tell u abt it. ur story is like the best story i've read in fictionpress. i really really enjoyed it. :D i like all ur characters.

i read 'All About you part 1' first though. :) i had fun reading that story too, but i have to admit i have been a die-hard Ashton ever since u first intoduced him in ur story. so i realy wanted an alternate ending, but i have to admit this is was the best ending one could hope for sophie and Ashton :)sometimes i have the feeling that relationships that start after 18 last longer than petty highschool relatioships most fo the time..

I started reading this story cause i am sucker for romance, but then after reading a few chapters and all that i realized that this story is diff from others..so i was totaly glued to it and finished it. And i like romance between two best frinds..cause it always turns out to form a stronger relationship when compared to others.

my fav charater has always been Ashton, i even like him more than shopie. i nevr like Devon that much anyway. heh sry.. Ashton is such an awesome character..sometimes he makes me wonder if ppl like him really do exist..

my fav sceen was when Ashton walked into sophie's appartment and herd her talking to ryan and asking him wat he thinks abt her chances with Ashton, and Ashton's misuderstanding about sophie liking ryan. :DD its my fav cause its really crazy how two ppl could knw eachother so well, for so long, and still not be able to detect their undying lve for eachother..

anyway, ur an awesome writer and i wish u good luck with all the other stories that u will be writing..:D

Gris
3DarkGoddess3 chapter 17 . 4/4/2009
One of my new top favorites. I loved it. They finally got together. Yipe! I love Ashton. Ryan is awesome too (gotta Love em). I really thought they were never going to get together and I am very glad that you wrote the sequel because I didn't think that she was right for Devon. She was always Ashton's!
music-is-love10 chapter 17 . 3/30/2009
I just found this story, and at first I was a little confused with your characters because ( and you said this in one of your A/N's earlier) you made Devon look dumb and Sophie was just kind of..odd in my mind. (but, i've grown to love her). Also, I must say that over the course of this story your writing style has greatly improved, so just as i was about to give this story up, i decided to wait it out in hopes of it getting better. And get better it did! I can't pinpoint WHEN exactly your style changed and matured, but it did. Anyways, I am a HUGE Ashton/Sophie fan so I was THRILLED at this alternate ending (to be honest, in my mind its the ONLY ending). But, to answer your questions

Fav Character: Ashton (i love the bad boy character)

Favorite Scene: This one at the end.

Why I liked it: Because Sophie, though a little dramatic and odd was.. infectutious and i always wanted to know what her next move was going to be. I have to admit, I really didn't like the abuse she took from Breigh, but it made for an interesting plot line. But, above all, i liked it because i love ashton and sophie :)

great story!
whatcouldpossiblygowrong chapter 17 . 3/3/2009
k, lets try this again...

loved it btw

just read the whole damn thing... :P

Favorite character

ASHTON! its little bit weird admitting your in love with a fictional character, but i am, its kind of like loving Mr Darcy...

Favorite scene

any time when the words "ran his hand through his hair" were written...damn, that drives me nuts, any guy who does that is just begging to be jumped on...wow i am really weird...soz lol

Why you read this

t'was recommended by another author...for good reason

Why you liked this, if you liked it

sohpie is a little bit like me, and Ashton is seriously PURFECT...hehe sucker for the bad boys

Why you didn’t like this, if you didn’t like it

Devon pissed me off...no love lost there...

YES I AM A BIT LATE WITH MY REVIEW, but if you dont like it..suck it up.

lookin forward to reading the next one :P

xx

Elyse
mei chapter 17 . 2/20/2009
I'm done! good story.
mei chapter 15 . 2/20/2009
it's about gd time!
mei chapter 14 . 2/20/2009
they were such good friends from before hand I'm glad they're friends again
mei chapter 13 . 2/20/2009
darn you sophie for ruining a great moment!
mei chapter 11 . 2/20/2009
aww how sad
xoxhp chapter 17 . 2/1/2009
OH MY GOSH! I LOVE YOU!

I thought i wanted freaking DEVON to be her bf but hell no ASHTON WAS PERFECT. I LOVE YOU LOL! BEST STORY EVER! OMG
Has A WaywithWords chapter 17 . 1/28/2009
I loved loved loved loved this story! I finally finished both stories, but I kinda just forgot to review the other one so once I'm done I'm going to go back and review. Anyway, I actually liked this story better then AAY. Devon is a total jackass, even though he claims to love Sophie and yadda yadda yadda, he basically killed her from the inside out. Which, is truly depressing.

Okay, but I'm just going to come out and say that I am in love with Ashton. I have loved him from the very start of reading that story. He's funny, and caring, and a badass. I kinda imagine him as Scott Michael Foster (Cappie) from Greek, even though Ashton is supposed to have blonde hair. Which reminds me, are you going to cast any characters for your stories? Wow, okay, sorry for being really annoying.

Oh, I really adore Sophie's character too. She's naive and funny, but innocent too. She has a lot of guys that love her but she is so oblivious!

One last thing before I go. When reading the stories I found some spelling and grammar errors. Like aprostraphies not being in the right places. And when you switch P. you should tell the readers that because I got lost at some points.

Well, uh, before I get too annoying, this was realy really good! I hope you write like a short story or something about Ashton's and Sophie's life and marriage, if they get married.

Great stories!

Has A WaywithWords
caprisun girl chapter 8 . 1/13/2009
haha..the days when sophie was a nobody who was never noticed are forever gone
ShrimpoJewels chapter 9 . 12/8/2008
Yay for Sophie and Ashton! :-)
WildSparkler chapter 17 . 11/28/2008
What a beautiful love story! I love it. I just love Ashton's character. Guess, I'll never be able to forget him!
b1ack r0se chapter 17 . 10/1/2008
ahh! sophie ended up with Ashton! not Devon? But... the ending's even better with Ashton... cause Devon's just a jackass that'll just dump her, again.

great story! i loved it!
942 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »