Reviews for My Momentous Event
Aimee-Louise chapter 1 . 3/8/2005
This was funny, but I got lost after the kleenex part. But maybe that was your point...why it was supposed to be funny maybe...i don't know. Maybe I'm just weird and didn't get it, cuz everyone else liked it. So, power to ya.
Petite Madeline chapter 1 . 7/22/2003
Muahahahaha hahahahaha haha ha...

Oh my well, I certainly do know what Dorko the Space Robot from the Future looks like, although I, personally, would not be caught DEAD looking like him...just kidding..or not. Anyway, as far as momentous events go, this one beats pretty much all others, including winning an Oscar and befriending extraterrestrials.

Hope that all made sense (muahaha)

Ariana
Admiral chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Hey, any victory's a good one. Not bad.
Surautomatism chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
This was funny.

Long live Dorko the space robot, and the futuristic disco balls!
StarlightWarrior chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
A wonderful, brilliantly amusing and satitical piece. You do the Dave Barry style very well.

Alas, I have been trying to write an original humor fic, but my seriousness always gets the better of me in my original stories.

Oh yeah, time for self promotion (any annoyance resulting from my self- promotion is indirectly your fault, being that you were my inspiration to start doing that *grins*): I have a couple of poems up that I would like your opinion on- thanks!
Satan's Little Helper chapter 1 . 4/20/2003
I HATE writing those things! Hey, have you ever read Dave Barry? He wrote something kind of in the same vein as this. You'd like it.