Reviews for HenryFive
frigg chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
O...how serenely beautiful. I love the line about 'a lullaby that even still haunts your dreams'. Chilling, as well as the 'naked finger tips' line.

'The Junk Fairy'
reluctant writer chapter 1 . 10/12/2005
This was such a pretty poem. I loved the way you described everything. It had this emotion in it... Awesome poem.
D chapter 1 . 6/7/2005
Powerful.D.
avani.awakening chapter 1 . 5/5/2005
This and some of your other poems seem a little long, but the fact that most are written in the present tense make them seem very real and alive. And while I don't completely understand your subject matter, it's very refreshing in its originality, because you don't we don't see a lot of that anymore.

Thank you for reviewing.
Soviet chapter 1 . 8/25/2004
Haunting... but hard to catch a message from... also the imagry got very screwed up in my head... the narrarator turned into Spiderman.. lol.. anyways, this is a preatty good poem.
Finding Autumn chapter 1 . 8/8/2004
he sounds like a wonderful companion, no matter how imagined he may (or may not) be
shortalee chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
Great Job. I love o read ur poems. They always get to me. And i believe that is a hard thing to do now a days, so GREAT job FaithlessJuliet, GREAT jod.
TragedyLovesMisery chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Wow. I like this. Thanks for reviewing my poems. I will make the changes you suggested when I post the rest of my stuff. This poem made me think of so many moments in my life. Too bad they are all painful.