Reviews for Coming Dawn
Ethereal Melody chapter 1 . 6/13/2004
This is a really cool poem... great imagery! The tempo you've set with the lenght of the lines is perfect. It would make a good song lol. And I love the ending! I like things that end optimistically. Using a bit of repetition was cool, too... that kinda added to the song-like quality to me.
Etto chapter 1 . 6/29/2003
*gasps quietly* Beautiful, absolutely wonderful! The imagery blew me away, your word choice is amazing...and I *love* the last line: "I know the dawn is coming". So bewitchingly powerful. Thank you, Shimoyo! Keep writing!
Soul of Frodo chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
*eyes shining* Absolutely splendifferous! True poetry. Vaguely remniscient of Evanescence lyrics (which I assure you is a compliment). Positively wonderful. [And I can't spell. Oh, well.] SoF
Windsong chapter 1 . 4/29/2003
...wow. Marvelous rhythm, it almost felt like my heart was beating in time. The word choice is excellent, the message you portray is lucid. That's it - you're going on my fave authors list _
Padawan Extraordinaire chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Shimoyo, it's wonderful! *hugs her* *sniff* it's so beautiful... I love it! *hugs pretty poem* pretty! makes me want to write something...