Reviews for All My Short Life
Preity chapter 10 . 5/29/2004
Wow! This is awesome! I really like stories like this, and this characterization is really strong. I can't wait for some new chapters. Keep on truckin'.
Fantasy101 chapter 10 . 2/28/2004
I love this story~_ It's really sweet! Please update soon_
The Phoenix King chapter 10 . 8/26/2003
Very well written. It has really sped up and has snared my interest.(Which is a real feat, considering I'm a fantasy freak.) Thank you for reviewing Shadow of a Fallen Crown. I'm sorry I haven't reviewed this earlier but I have limited Internet access. I've added much more to Shadow of a Fallen Crown, (the first part) and could you please review. Also I have a lonely story that no one had reviewed( The Zachean Chronicle) because its really long. But could you review it please. It was mt original novel idea, but it has sort of died.

Thanks.
Seizure Squirrel chapter 9 . 8/4/2003
I would be scared to have a doll of myself...Good, good! Can't wait for the next chapter.
Seizure Squirrel chapter 6 . 8/4/2003
Yay! I managed to read more! Very good indeed. Can't wait to read more! And yay! No more blindness! We! ...Dr. Pepper high...not good...Update! Update is good!
SilentBlueRose chapter 9 . 7/23/2003
I am so sorry for not reviewing the like, last three chapters! I did not know they were up!

Anyways, I really am enjoying this. I cannot wait to read more about Posy and her life as a child star. LOL, please update as soon as it is possible.

Oh yeah, the next chapter of Moving is up, if you want to check it out.

You know what? I'm going to put this on my author alert list, so I don't miss anymore updates. *Does so* Okie Dokie, I should be good now. UPdate soon!

Kodiak
nagenya chapter 10 . 7/15/2003
Hey, that's often (once per week) considering SOME people update like, once every three months. EEk. Hope you'll never become like that, it's the worst. :-( And we'll get you to 50!
cynical-sweetheart chapter 1 . 7/14/2003
Thanks alot for giving me my first review...and I must say, your story is rather interesting too...it brings about the concept of teen idols lives being just as miserable and dull as the rest of ours. Great!

Anything but yours,

Cynical_Sweetheart
LilyImpartial chapter 9 . 7/14/2003
lol...I love how you call the doll a Posy clone! It's a bit creepy how people send letters saying that they love her and all...makes u think they're gonna start stalking her! I can't wait to find out how the posy merchandise sells. :)
LilyImpartial chapter 8 . 7/14/2003
wonderfully eventful! :) she didn't fall asleep this time, lol. I like how she's trying to top billy's answers when the reporters are asking them questions. I wonder why catherine maystead gave her a doll when she doesn't like her at all. The signed photo gives me the idea that she was just doing it to make reporters and everyone think she's nice.
LilyImpartial chapter 7 . 7/14/2003
Not quite as eventful as other chapters, but still interesting. Curly pigtails are cute, i dunno what she's complaining about. Sorry about not reviewing for a while...i've been busy, but I'm back and i posted another poem, if you'd like to read it!
Seizure Squirrel chapter 3 . 7/13/2003
Interesting and diffrent. It's a little hard to tell who's talking sometime, but still quite good.
nagenya chapter 9 . 7/13/2003
AW...and which another child star said that..."It's nice to know I have so many friends to join me in celebrating my 5th birthday"...I remember hearing that somewhere. Gosh it's upsetting, Posy is almost already a jaded little star. (
nagenya chapter 8 . 7/12/2003
Hey, great job! That was so cute. I'm glad you made Lacey get what she deserved lol. I was wondering, are you going to follow the child star's journey to adulthood? I think that would be really fascinating if it was done correctly. )

Oh, and on another note, I was wondering why you put your story in Young Adult? Hardly anyone reads Young Adults \ I found this only because it was showcased. *grin* And I really do hope you decide to make this some long thing that follows Posy through...whatever you choose. xD
nagenya chapter 7 . 7/11/2003
AH! Update soon! It's getting so adorable right now, I can't wait to follow little Posy's journey to the big screen lol. And I'm sure there's going to be some emotional drama later on too so that's always fun lol. Keep up the great work :-)