Reviews for Threads of Fate
Silvershadow666 chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
i'm just to lazy to login right now. Anyways, i like this one. it's not very depressing either.
Crickit chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
I like your songs. It tells the truth. Every decision that we make good or bad does something to us as a person to mold what we are may it be a good person or a person that is not so friendly or social. I like how you used threads of fate. I thought that was very creative. So keep writing cuz you are quite an artist.
newtypeshadow chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
glorious.

it flowed very nicely. i love reading it out loud.
Aaron Mason chapter 1 . 6/8/2003
It's good to see you writing again. And its absolutely perfect. I especially like this line:

What difference does indifference make?

Good stuff.
charredrose chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
wow... this is simply... perfect. i do not write rhyming things very often, nor do i like them all that much, but the way this flows and rhymes and still manages to get the message across without sounding forced. if i could suggest one thing: " 'Cause people do not comprehend" doesn't exactly go with the rhythm. hope that helps. thanks for reviewing, and writing, and being you! keep writing!
Honey Kitten chapter 1 . 5/22/2003
Absolutely perfect! It flows so nicely! I was going to say I like the lines "A sudden rush of passion...That I don't have any tears," but after finishing it, I honestly have to say I love the whole thing!
Impressionist chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
...breathtaking. I'm having trouble seeing it being put to music, but that's because I lack imagination completely and hate you because songs are never the outcome of my troubled mind, although I try and I try.

Actually...I greatly apprectiate you because since you're here, I get to read such things. and since I'm just being another annoying gushy reviewer...I'll bid you farewell and save the day.
Tykeria chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
very good, I really like this piece a lot. It hits close to home which, im my opinion, is a good thing. keep writing.
impmontheftauto chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
long, dark, and true. liked how you repeated that difference/indifference line to get the message across to the reader. can't find anything much wrong with this. good work.
jen chapter 1 . 5/17/2003
I thought it was really good, very emotional and how true it is.
Shattereddreams chapter 1 . 4/27/2003
Beautiful as usual. Fantastic rhyme and assonance to add that accessible edge to your lyrics. I like your use of the river and sea metaphors to represent angst and passion at its most powerful yet natural and uncontrollable. The repetitive interrogative "what difference does indifference make?" drives in the underlying message and plea to the supposed listener, it works well. To the first reviewer I'd just like to say; have you not noticed songs seem to flow so much better when there is a definate rhyme pattern. It's what makes them structured and memorable.

;) Great work Ian
Davie Glass chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
very nice but yea really regimented scheme NO NEED FOR TOTAL EXACT RHYME!
infinitely grey chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
wow. there are no other words for that song but wow. its just amazing. wow if my songs are half as godd as your song there ill be over the moon with happness. once again wow
Stacie chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Sheep!

I really love this song! It very visiual, which is what I love in songs. Esp ones were you don't have to see a video to visiually understand.
Spikey chapter 1 . 4/21/2003
Awesome as usual. I like the line, "What difference does indifference make?" It's kinda that depressing mood, but not. I dunno. I like it though. Keep writing stuff like it, heh