Reviews for If There is No Sun, There is No Light
Blackers chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Like some people might say, " You doing too much. " Your trying too hard to discribe everything in a florishing mannor and too accuratly. Try discribing things just enough to give readers an idea for their imaginations to build off of.I don't think it's appropriot for Shadow to spend an hour mentaly discribing a random punk at a gas station. For that matter, full discriptions of a charictor's physical appirance are bad. They destract fom the story and are not relivant to the plot whatsoever.
dolly-dear chapter 6 . 1/31/2007
Well, this is weird... But I like it so far. Update?
D. Empress chapter 6 . 7/29/2006
Riveting. I love your characters and they react like how normal people would react to sudden, supernatural events in their mundane lives. I also love the strangely named characters and how they always seem to be in the know and poor Rio is just left in the cold.

This story rocks. Shadow so cute and Light is just awesome. I can't wait to find out more about Death and the so-cool Blake.

Please don't abandon this story.
raine chapter 6 . 11/30/2005
sigh. i'm not sure what to put. just thought i'd let u know i read it. ok i'm annoyed at the fact that shadow only realsied he had feelings for rio after rio started screwing around with kiri. it would be nice to read a 'clean' romance with plot at least once. it seems that ppl absolutely must have sexual secrets which gives angst to provide some sort of tension. yes i know the reason but really. have a litle i think was done well. how he is a peripheral character at first and slowly takes on more importance. very nice. also i like how rio didn't care what death was talking abt as long as he found blake. thaz cool how u left out all the questions. may or may not read the rest but it's good so far.
Spawn of Hell chapter 6 . 6/27/2004
i can't believe there isnt more than six chapters... i want more ! but there isnt much hope is there since you last updated like over a year ago?
well i love this story. and just when the fun was really starting! ahh... its a cool story...so: MORE...
;
black neko chapter 6 . 4/16/2004
you havent updated for almost a year. exactly 11 months. are you ever coming back?
Chibs chapter 6 . 2/1/2004
::cackles:: BLOCKBUSTER TAPE WARNINGS! .o ::cackles again:: FWE! ::cough:: i like your story. 'Tis very nish. ) anyway... yea. ) he is though, aint he? and Rio with his suga comments just add to it. i have a feeling that Shadow and Light are part of a clan like Death and Glass.
Glass freaked me out. he's to weird. ) Blake is a cutie-pie, but that one chapter when he freaks over Shadow, he seemed EVIL. BYE! ::waves and skips off::
~*Chibs
Katy Keene chapter 6 . 10/14/2003
*pokes you with a stick* Update damn it. I want to see some Rio/Shodow action!
FamousOneLiners chapter 6 . 10/4/2003

there must be MORE!

SOON!

NOW!
anon chapter 6 . 9/18/2003
**cries**

you havent updated for FOUR months! (

are you alive? ! ? ! i thought you were gonna be back by mid-august. You must be busy, but i really do hope that you come back soon. This is by far one of my favorite fics and it's just so mysterious. Where are all these new characters coming from? Death is awesome. I'm all for a DeathxKiri pairing. but aside from that, what i REALLY wanna see is some RioxShadow soon before i go insane in anticipation! if you're not going to update this again, it'd be great if you could at least tell us. then maybe i wouldnt be so anxious _ ; ; ;

hope everything is going ok!

ja ne
Severed Ties2 chapter 6 . 8/12/2003
This is GREAT! you have to continue, this is, i dont know how to describe it, it is... it is AWSOME!

It better be shadow/Rio though or head will fly, well glass will make heads fly.

Now it august, and you said you would start again, on as you said a weekly basses, now where are the UPDATES?

This story is great, but Kiri said somethign bad, how will Shadow react? he is not the naive to not see after Kiri saying he has a back seat too, you know what, i think Rio has some work ahead of him. What does he think that Shadow wont be put off by him and Kiri together, big Mistake Rio, ne?

You have to continue, this is so good, i mean really good. This story is going to keep playing in my head until you continue, so continue!

But didn't Glass say that Shadow had powers too? and Light?

So many questions, you will continue. Okay! you will continue!

Please...
The-Punk'd-Out-Punk chapter 6 . 7/30/2003
-kicks Rio's ass- DAMN YOU! Kiri...Not Shadowy-ness. x.x; I don't like Kirir...the little bugger annoys the hell out of me. -likes Shadow- - Awesome story! But in all honesty, I'd want to kiss Kiri off his feet too. x.x;

-Adrian-
DreamDeath chapter 6 . 7/17/2003
This story is great. I like the names.
Anon chapter 6 . 7/3/2003
[[prods queenie]]

it's been over a month and a half since your last update! ! ! ! ! [[cries]] are you DEAD? me hopes not. i've been waiting and waiting for some nice little love to go on between Shadow and Rio and it's not happening yet!

i hope you're alright! me hopes nothing bad has happened to you over the past month.

if you have writers block. . . .

oh god no, not that! ! !

this thing better not be on hiatus. i would cry if it was. i really want to know how Kiri and Death fit into all of this! ! ! ! are they all the same species except for rio, maybe? i really have no clue. you're keeping us in the dark and soon i'm going to go blind. please update quickly! we lurve you!

~one of your fans
sovereign of silence chapter 6 . 6/28/2003
i already wrote a comment..just thought i'd comment on how my previous comment went towards Chapter 1! NO..it was supposed to be for chapter 6! oh well..u can read it if u like...it's like one of the first one's there lol.
84 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »