Reviews for The Maiden of Anjou
Frankie Lady of soup chapter 1 . 7/11/2004
This is a very sweet little glimpse into someone's life and I hate to say it but maybe it would be better left like that? I don't know, it's an interesting window and you've developed you character quite well in such a short space of time so it might be a shame to leave it unfinished... I'll be quiet now, I keep contradicting myself. :)
Fran.
SnowFallingOnTheCeders chapter 1 . 10/25/2003
O very intriging! keep writing please! this is a very good begining...
Mannie chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Its good you should continue
Glompy chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
I really liek this so far, in fact it think i may like this best of your other stories. I would love for you to finish and would even work on my stories if you agreed to work on this _
Navy Converse chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
aw this story's cute...you can just LEAVE it...
melikes2read chapter 1 . 6/5/2003
i really like this story and think that you should continue it
Liriel87 chapter 1 . 6/4/2003
Jeez talk about love at first sight. You do enjoy your love stories, dont you? Well I enjoy them to, as long as you FINISH THE OHTHERS! But I am glad you didnt resist this one. DONT BE EVIL please I beg you, keep going. Well cliffhanger mongrel, Later Days and Keep Going! Cherio
Drops-of-Winter chapter 1 . 5/13/2003
Update! u never update! It's not fair how u don't UPDATE! Ergh, 3 months since the bagpipe song and nearly a months for this. Like I said b4 in the bagpipe song, I will hunt u down and force the story out of u. seriously... UPDATE *screams in frustration*

By the way, really good start, so cute _
EditorDee chapter 1 . 5/2/2003
That was cute, and i liked the beginning of it, so keep it up. I want to read more! And you've got to get back to some of your other stories soon! Keep it up! ~Dee
angry agravated reader chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Okay, you know when you said there are going to be some people who are REALLY MAD at you for not updating your other stories? Well i'm one of the MANY i am sure. Why can't you just UPDATE and what is the point of posting this new story if you DON"T plan on updating it. There is no purpose whatsoever. But it is so frustrating you never update! and if you do its a NEW story. But your writing is really good at any rate, that's why i'm so agravated. I'm just saying that at this rate of never updating, I personaly am not going to keep track of your stories anymore since its not worth the effort, its not like your going to update. When was the last time you updated the bagpipe song or Valedictorian? Yeah, LIKE FOUR MONTHS AGO.
Faded Soulfire chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
Hey! I was just wandering through profiles and this story caught my eye and it is so good so far. I don't think I'd be disappointed if you would completely stop. I don't care if it takes you another 5 years for a chapter. I will most likely sit here and wait patiently for one! I'm off to check out your other stories now.

Much Love, Crazed
faery tragedy chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Aww I luff medieval romances! And bonus points for having it in France. Hans and Anacelle sound entertaining to read about. It sounds accurate thus far, but I hope you don't cheat us. Write more, please!

*Faery Tragedy
Tessandra chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
OOh, I like it. love historical romance. _. Only thing was you said her hair was light brown, then Hans saw it as dark brown. And SURE you wanna finish it - lol . . . Hope you do!

~Tessandra
Scotia Rain chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
I will be "dreadfully disappointed" if you don't continue! LOL

I'm already intrigued by the story. Please do keep writing... aren't you anxious to display such literary talent?

Well, in any case, I'll be looking out for an update...
poohba chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Oh, but I will be dreadfully disappointed if a chapter 2,3,4 (you get the picture) isn't ever posted. You can't do that... start a story this good and then just drop it!

It's got to be illegal or something!

Please CONTINUE!