Reviews for Shades of Truth
Nita chapter 2 . 8/11/2003
:-) I just love this. I really love Riley and Den's relationship. It's just so . . . real. (For lack of a more intelligent term.) You capture so well how much they care about each other.

And I just love how witty this is. I giggled hysterically at '"That's a lot of fucks," I say.'

And . . . yes, I do hope you write more of this soon, 'cause I miss it. *nods*
Nita chapter 1 . 8/11/2003
I decided that I needed to reread this, so . . . I am. And now I fear I'm going to go all obsessed with it again. I just love this - it's so funny and well-written and your characterization is so good that I am tempted to hate you forever and drown in a jealous rage.

. . . But, y'know, I'll attempt to refrain from doing this. ;-)

So. Yes. I love this. And it's just . . . publish-able. This has such sirius potential that it's not even funny.

So . . . yup. Am going to stop rambling and go read more now. Ciao, luv!
Frenzied Panda chapter 3 . 6/5/2003
I love this story. You need to write the next chapter A.S.A.P. I am in complete suspense. Love the story, Panda!
Nita chapter 3 . 6/1/2003
May I just state that I am So. Insanely. Jealous. Of. You?

Goodness, this story just kicks socks to the point of no return. I love all of the characters - I am very, very tempted to take up the gang's thieving ways and steal Den and Riley from you. They're just so gosh darned cool. *bounces*

And my reviews all say the same thing so far, so I shall refrain from using the words 'sharp' and 'witty'.

Even though, well, it is.

But you didn't hear it from me. :-)

I can't wait to read the next chapter. Meeting Ena and George shall certainly be most delightful!

*bounces off happily*
She's a Star chapter 2 . 5/11/2003
Oh, Stormie, I just love this too much. It's very sharp and witty and well-written, and I just love your characters. Den and Riley (ahh, Ron and Hermione's daughter. Bwahaha.) are absolutely awesome. I really love the character you've created with Riley; she's definitely got strength and attitude, but a more vulnerable side is really apparent beneath the tough exterior. I also love her and Den's relationship - it's very well done; you've captured perfectly the deep, intense friendship that they have.

And I want more. Now. Siriusly.

Because you can't just leave me hanging like that.

If this one dies, I'll be forced to die along with it.

And then who, oh, who will write the MtP sequel?

Bwahaha. :-)
Frenzied Panda chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
This was a wonderful story. It sounds like something that would happen to me if I went into crime. I love the characters' attitudes toward their situation. They know that they are screwed and it is hilarious to see how they react.
Milla chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Quite good, really. . . nice hook at the beginning, really engaging action. . . I love the ending, and I think this could be rather splendid.

I love the little inner-monologue that ran along. . and I dunno, I just loved it.
Nita chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Oh, score! Storm, this is awesome - definitely rocks socks. *nods* (And gee, this is the most intelligent sounding review ever. Ever.) I love the characterization; it's only been the prologue and I already feel like I truly know the characters, and it's quite sharp and witty. :-)

I heart it.