Reviews for Lone Wolf
I'm a Sinner chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
OMG poor Unity! Love the name by the way
Just Wondering chapter 13 . 1/3/2010
hello,

i found your story and i love it! i know its been 7 years sence you have updated...it takes me forever to wright a story, let alone finish one. i hope you get this i really love you plot line and i want to know how the challenge will end up! please update if you can! it looks like you have several reviews, with followers who are dying to know what happens next!

this story have found its way into my heart! and i haven't been able to stop thinking about it today sence i finished this chapter about 9 hours ago!...i know it took me forever to review!

if you sont update i understand...but i truely hope you do!

thank you for your time and the enjoyment so far!

Megan Rose
Dead Deactivated chapter 13 . 10/6/2009
she got claimed at 16... i think that was a bit early but still really good story~ Im waiting for the next chappie
Little Silver Kitten chapter 9 . 4/15/2006
hey...luv ur story!update soon!
Catblack400 chapter 13 . 4/11/2006
Another story you haven't finished... please update soon?
AcidxxPops chapter 13 . 12/13/2005
Wow, I love it The plot line rocks as does your writing. Keep going! I can't stand not knowing what happens next!

-Nia
Mae Liz chapter 13 . 11/2/2005
if you don't continue this story... Is that enough incentive or do I have to actually finish the sentence? I guess a threat doesn't work any other way but I'm not that mean. I truly did like this story though.
Kraheera-Raven chapter 13 . 6/28/2005
I love this story. I can't wait until the fight. Great job.
NocturnalNymph chapter 1 . 8/1/2004
PLEASE UPDATE! This is a great story!
Meela chapter 13 . 6/29/2004
Err...you ever gonna update? I really like the story, finally found it again after my computer and favorites were wiped..please update.
Systole chapter 13 . 5/31/2004
isn't that sweet? I liked how you didn't go into details, it made the story much better. Anyay, i liked the plot, but it needs more work, details, and better explanations, better emotional ones too.
AngelcakesUK chapter 13 . 5/23/2004
Please update this soon! I'm really enjoying it! Plus I wanna see Rob get his ass kicked, lol.
kairi-16 chapter 13 . 5/16/2004
I just love Dante and his attitude...he is like crazy..funny..were..om love him...please continue with the story..its great
Jerica chapter 13 . 1/13/2004
I bow down to thee O great writer. jesus christ, I've read four...well five counting this one, of you stories now and I've loved every one of them, but they were all finished...PLEASE finish this one I absolutely love it...please please please!
62 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »