Reviews for Never Far Away
zagato chapter 1 . 12/7/2018
This is lovely, thank you!
AdventureFantasyFan chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
please continue!
ErikaCrotts chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
really enjoy this story,update soon
Psyc0gurl0 chapter 5 . 2/2/2007
I like it! i wish you'd continue soon! great story
Toxxic Hugs chapter 5 . 11/15/2005
Aphordite's character is very spiteful isn't she? I can't wait for a update! Please update soon!
Toxxic Hugs chapter 4 . 11/15/2005
The mortals get to choose! Um...I would pick Athena personally *cough*Yep*cough*, but then again Hades would make a good ruler...Need to read next chapter! Aphrodite Dionysus is a weird mix...
Toxxic Hugs chapter 3 . 11/15/2005
Well, Athena was always considered the goddess of wisdom. I like how you are trying to relate the Gods more to human feelings, traits. Oh, Hades reath, a trouble trouble thing. I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Toxxic Hugs chapter 2 . 11/15/2005
First, Hera sounds really pathetic right now, I think I enjoy this personality to her usual-'Hera clawed and hissed at the ones holding her and turned into something wild and untamed.' Second, so this story takes place before Artemis became Goddess of the moon and the hunt, or is she there only as an apprentice to Selene?Um...A tie? I shall read on! I really enjoy the story's plot!
Toxxic Hugs chapter 1 . 11/15/2005
I don't think I've ever figured Persephone as a fragile creature, but with her ruling of both Hades and Spring it would make a lot of sense...Um...I can't believe they locked away Here though! Zeus...We'll Zeus should have been overthrow years ago. But Hera is just a normal wife, nosy, annoying and vengeful. Demeter was part of the plan, so why didn't she get punished as well?
jonquillejaune chapter 5 . 3/28/2005
Ooh, i like this story.
Magic and sparkle chapter 5 . 3/21/2005
oh, i ;ike so far,its all back-stabbing, and greed,heeheehee...cant wait for the perspherone loves hades bit..its always great, they're my fav,ttfn_
Valerie White chapter 5 . 2/12/2005
*sniffle* this story hasn't been updated in 2 years. IT'S SUCH A GREAT STORY! Please continue with it? I would so like to know where you were planning on heading with it. I lvoe your writing style and adore the Hades/Persephone myth. This is one of the most original fics with them that I've come across so far. Please if you find the time or get the urge, please finish this? It's way too good to leave hanging.
Anotherlovesickteen chapter 5 . 10/12/2004
This story is so cool! Update as soon as you can!
Peg Pannery chapter 5 . 8/28/2004
Wow, I really like this story. Athena is by far, my favorite character. Update soon!
Kailene chapter 5 . 7/8/2004
hey! this is really good, i'm enjoying reading it!
39 | Page 1 .. Last Next »