Reviews for We're Living History
PainKiller chapter 1 . 2/11/2004
Breathtaking work; great subject matter, and you pulled your sentiments across beautifully. Truly haunting, and a really great view on it. We're living through things of the ages. Well crafted poetry, especially the way has almost a humdrum sense to it, though the actual feelings behind the words are quite verbose. Awesome work.
andreadespot chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
aw! this is great, you captured our times wonderfully, even though at times it's hard to realize that we are living the times we read so much about, not caring, just wanting to pass.
Rigalphantisi911 chapter 1 . 1/31/2004
wow. just... wow. thats really really good! and it's so true.
Getuie chapter 1 . 12/27/2003
That's really how it feels isn't it. You're just wondering how you're going to be pulled into everything...
This is well written, I like the change of the two stanzas. It does it's function beautifully.
(thanx for reviewing my work)
Aimee Raven chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
very good, u get a standing ovation, more, amazing, u get straight to the point. brilliant. i'll read ur stories as soon as i get the time ok love and good luck, and keep writing. Twilight

PS: thnx for reviewing my poems, means a lot.
VercisIsolde chapter 1 . 7/8/2003
Wow! I'm starting from the bottom up and reviewing everything. You really can write! No mistakes as far as I can see. This poem is filled with truth and emotion. Something about it really touched me. I feel like I know exactly what you mean when you write this. It seems like you just sat down and wrote just what you were feeling, pure and untouched, and it came out beautiful. I absolutely love poetry, especially when it's written well. Can't wait to see more!

Luv

VI
Aishestel chapter 1 . 6/1/2003
It's well written but I Could never watch war on TV or anything related to it.. as too many people die from it... But anyway your poem is good...
Brooke ORiley chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
wow. very true. history class is boring, living it, watching it...different story. kinda scary. yeah...wow.
Kaylana chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
_ Ah...
Emma is too lazy to sign on chapter 1 . 5/21/2003
Spooky and cool. I love it.
caitlin chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
wow! that was amazing! i can really relat to it and it is so true that was the best poem i have ever read really it is!
Lyria Shard chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Did that announcment actually happen? Rhat was an excellent poem by the way, keep up the good work. I was glued to sky news, it was very rarely off in our house.

Sal