Reviews for Concrete Angel
flies.like.decay chapter 1 . 7/4/2005
lol i heard that song and then i wrote a story but i made it so the boy was abused cause he wouldnt talk and then the teacher killed him in detention cause i always thought the mom looked like a teacher then angie(my girls name was angela)found him lol funny they were almost alike
Dragen Eyez chapter 1 . 10/31/2004
I cried the first time I listened to Concrete Angel...and I cried the first time I read this... All through this I was hoping and hoping.. that she'd be okay...but I knew she'd end up the victim of death... again, you're writing has so much emotion poured into it..it's amazing to read.
Klaire Swanson chapter 1 . 1/2/2004
plz continue plz
Palla chapter 1 . 7/17/2003
This is a beautiful story. I know the song you took the title and inspiration from. It was a sad song, and I thought the music video was especially neat.

Your story truly captures the story Martina was singing. Thank you for writing it.
HereIDreamtIWasAnArchitect chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
I've never heard the song, but that was a really good story. Even if the idea wasnt truly your own, it was well-written and it wasn't the type of story you want to stop reading have way through. You didnt put anything in it that wasnt necessary, which made it have more of a point. Good job _
Kaelyn chapter 1 . 7/15/2003
I love this song, and I love your portrayal of it. It held very true to the feelings behind the song (actually, made me break out my cd just to listen to it again) So yeah, just wanted to say this is a great story!
Skitzabeth chapter 1 . 5/31/2003
omg! this was... wow, just awesome! i luv that song, and this was a great story! so sad, but there's more truth to it than people would like to think. awesome! keep writing!
get-it-on65 chapter 1 . 5/9/2003
Hey, I understand what Mistress of crimson blood was saying. But I dont think it's impossible for abused people to actually get help. I mean I'm fortunate not to have experienced anything like that, but I do think that even the abused should have hope. And hope is what drives every one of us. Hope is what keeps us going. And I'd like to think that even through the abuse they could hold onto that hope. I know that most of the time, things don't go our way and that alot of the time people can not be bothered to help. But the hope is for them people that can help and for them times when things do go right. I my gosh I bet I sound so much like a complete nutter, but believe me I mean well! Anyway, great story, a bit short but still good, I think that the best thing that could happen would be that the girl survives, so she could get saved and at least have a chance to see the good side of life...But this could easily happen so I'm not saying its wrong, Again with the anyway, I'll finish now because I'm going on to much, well bye, luv, cesca, x
Mistress of Crimson Blood chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
You wrote this story well. And it's a good story. I understand what you're saying, but I don't know why you think it's so easy to tell about abuse. It isn't. I've been abused' as u put it, all my life. Beaten and hurt. So has my cousin. The sad part is, that no one gives a fuck. No one cares about the pain that abused children go through. Because that's the way it is. My dad just tels people I did something bad. S everyone sits there and acts stupid. They know what happens, they don't have proof. My mother brainwashed it into my head that my father never hit me, that it was an accident. But I was never stupid. I just agreed, when the shock set in. It's not easy to tell that you know someone is being abused. I know my cousins dad beats her. But I don't say anything. Coz I know what we'll both get if I do. Just like she knows what will happen if she ells anyone that my dad beats me. It doesn't work the way you think it does. And it never will. It's sad, but it's the truth. Nobody cares, or they play dumb. You think that someone will eventually save us poor, abused and broken souls. But the trouble is, No one can. Because we can't let it. We know what will happen And we know nothing will come of it. So that's the cold hard truth. Your morals are admirable. And your efforts noble. But they just won't help.
Sapphire Tears chapter 1 . 4/25/2003
I would have probably liked this if you didn't copy the music video so much...
Shalea chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
I loved it. I love that song too. Very good song. As well as this story. I wanted to jus ball, man! LOL. Very good. Through out this whole review i'm going to say that. It was jus, oh my god. I loved it!

*Liyah*
lovejoydiver chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
:,(

thats so sad. its really good though. i love the song.
Jazzista chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
Excellent story, very powerful interpretation of this song. Very nice work.
Jamie Cat chapter 1 . 4/23/2003
When I first heard the song Concrete Angel i fell in love with it. The idea of taking that song and writing a story about it was very interesting. I loved the story and I hope people listen to the very powerful message that you presented through your writing. Keep up the good work.