Reviews for Standing Outside the Fire
elf kirianna chapter 8 . 6/2/2006
Ilove it I want more... Can I have more... please...
baranyai chapter 9 . 5/30/2006
Did anything actually happen in this story? It was rather boring, , how many languages do _you_ speak?
D.H. L'Orange chapter 9 . 3/7/2006
wow! this is awesome! i ABSOLUTELY *LOVE* your characters! You *MUST* continue this! I really really really wanna know about Lyn's past, and I'd like to see whether or not Andrew is going to be able to heal Lyn.

Update PLEASE!

: )

DH
dust2dust chapter 9 . 12/5/2005
that dialogue between Lyn and Andrew at the end was great, for lack of a better word at the moment. really powerful scene with Lyn and the horse as well... and overall a very nice ending without the saccharine sappiness of so many other yaoi's and shounen-ai's. good job .
dust2dust chapter 8 . 12/5/2005
your writing is beautiful... especially here, in this chapter, starting when Lyn gets near the sea... it's made my evening.
Uno chapter 1 . 11/24/2005
Over a year later and I still remember this story. The characters are still so real to me, just looking over the chapter titles makes me nostalgic - as though I'd been through all of this with your characters myself. You truly are a brilliant writer, and Lyn and Drew are a credit to that. I made my friend read this a few days after I did, over a year ago, and she fell in love with Lyn too. I can't praise you enough. I really was touched by this story. Thank you again.
Cookie Gestapo chapter 9 . 8/5/2005
Aww do you plan to update soon? It's been a while and it sucks that the story is going unfinished.
Uno chapter 1 . 10/19/2004
This is one of the most amazing things I have ever read. I fell in love with both characters and love the depth and insight you have given them.
I laughed and cried with the both of them.
Thank you.
Chantrea Johari chapter 9 . 6/8/2004
Wow...I just found this story today, and having read all your FAKE fics at about this couple, I was completely taken in. I mean...I am obsessed with these characters by now. They are so real and so likeable...wow. I don't know what else to say. I wish you would update one of the stories about these two because I love them to death.
Sh'arra Rie chapter 9 . 5/12/2004
I varry much injoyed reading this story. Please update soon.
Sh'arra
Purged Account chapter 9 . 3/15/2004
Excellent! This story really is excellent. I love that Andrew and Lyn aren't actually together, but it isn't annoying that they care for each other but don't do anything about it. Lyn has a lot of problems and they're all so very realistic. He and Andrew seem very "human".
This chapter was longer than others, and flowed nicely, with some more great sarcastic humour from Lyn. I enjoyed it a lot. Please update as soon as you possibly can. You're doing really well with this. _
A Griff of Many Colours chapter 9 . 2/29/2004
Wow. What an amazing story. Truly, very very well done. You've managed to keep the characters well thought out, and the depression hasn't over powered the story.
Thankyou for a great read so far. Hope there's more soon...
AikoShrek chapter 9 . 1/20/2004
Oh, this is simply wonderful. please write more.
Tin Whistle chapter 9 . 1/19/2004
This is such a wonderful story! I like Andrew's buddhist attitude and how it contrasts so nicely with Lyn's depression. And you even threw some Gaelic into the mix! I like.
I have to tell you that I almost didn't continue reading after the first chapter, but now I'm oh so glad I did! I love it! Please please please continue soon. :)
elf kirianna chapter 9 . 1/17/2004
This is such an amazing story I cant wait for more please
Kiri