Reviews for Standing Outside the Fire
KiKi chapter 9 . 1/2/2004
This story is amazing and so well written. You didn't overpower the story with too much depression and all that like a lot of authors unknowingly do. I like the fact that their relationship is developing slowly, and the pace of your story is fantastic.
elf kirianna chapter 7 . 12/14/2003
Awedome
More Please
Kiri
ToEatTheseApplesFromYourEyes chapter 8 . 10/15/2003
Ah, yes! I love the story! It's awesome! Both characters are so defined, so their own person. I am really enjoying it! I can't wait for an update!
Lucy chapter 8 . 9/18/2003
yaay!

new chapter!

i'm loving this story so much

poor depressed Lyn ;_;

but Andrew will help him! _
sb1 chapter 8 . 9/16/2003
I am so glad to see more of this! I love these guys, especially after (while) reading the Fake crossover, this is just wonderful and I hope you can update again soon!
Purged Account chapter 8 . 9/16/2003
I'm so glad you updated. I love this story, its flippin great, and I feel like its been forever since you updated. PLEASE, PLEASE continue soon. You have a BIG fan in me on this story.

And this chapter was good. Well worth the wait.
M. E. Linden chapter 7 . 8/4/2003
you haven't updated in so long i shall smite thee smite smite smite! you are now compelled to update to apease me! i love you're story so please update soon!
Purged Account chapter 7 . 7/17/2003
Yippee, new chapter and still as good as ever. Keep it coming please.
gorillazgal86 chapter 7 . 7/14/2003
this just keeps getting sweeter! your developing the romance at a wonderfully realistic pace and with each chapter, lyn and drew just get more in depth and more endearing. Now it's getting easier to see how every thing works out.
Alle chapter 7 . 7/13/2003
I am so glad you updated, this fic is so amazing. Lyn and Andrew are so dynamic and intriguing. I just can't think of any way to say how much I love this. Please keep writing this.
gorillazgal86 chapter 6 . 6/24/2003
You're good. . . that's all I can say. You're an incredable writer! Man am I jealous! This really adds some depth to Lyn and Andrew! Through just these 6 chapters, I've fallen in love with Andrew and Lyn. It's really cool to see them in their own story, I am really enjoying the prequel of sorts to Time for Healing. And while the stories are connceted, this story stands quite firmly on it's own. Although, I keep waiting for Dee and Ryo to pop up . . . lol, anyway, this is really good and I'm loving the slowly blossoming love between Andrew and Lyn. I'm really kinda surprised at Lyn, he's evolved so much from this to Time for Healing. It's really a neat process. Antoher thing is how I know they've got to get together, but sometimes, it seems almost like it just won't happen *happy sigh* wonderful!
White Raven chapter 6 . 6/23/2003
wow. just, wow. i always love a good slash fic. theres so few of em. this one is good, depressing, but good. but, realism is always depressing, hai?
Ulfr chapter 6 . 6/10/2003
Its ok. Really very depressing.
hudson396 chapter 6 . 6/8/2003
Im so thrilled you updated. Please keep on writing more.

Thanx
Gen chapter 5 . 5/3/2003
Your story is great! I'm reading the bit down here that says that I need to include critical advice, but I can't think of any! You have two well thought out characters, a good plot, and Lyn's depression is totally believable. The only thing I can think of is maybe proof read, as there are a few mistakes... anyway, well done on a great story!
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »