Reviews for Let's Say
Surautomatism chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
That was a good one, if a little PSA-ish at the end.

And I guess no matter who he was, or what he was doing, it didn't matter. It still happened.

Anyways, that was good. A thinker, unlike my stories/haikus...
Rai Kamishiro chapter 1 . 6/11/2003
Lovely little kick in the teeth there.

I once had a cousin, though I'm in the habit of having many of them and never remembering their names, who was run over by a hurrying driver.

There can be many explinations to why the driver didn't stop, but the punch line we are left with comforts no one at a funeral.

A brief thought speaking on behalf of the male population; any reason to why all the drivers were male?

Rai Kamishiro
Yui chapter 1 . 5/3/2003
Wow. . .That was, to say at the least, very powerful. It kind of left me in a daze at the last sentance, and the whole time it all flowed smoothly and then it just, well, stopped. Just. . .wow.
Werecat99 chapter 1 . 5/1/2003
That was very powerful. The lives of the people you described were very much alive and I could see everyone in my head. I could even taste the ice cream. But that last line left another taste in my mouth. More bitter, resembling this of blood.

I loved it. And it goes to my favorites.
StarlightWarrior chapter 1 . 4/24/2003
Wow. This is excellent. Very deep and well- written. I like how you picked out a different view for each paragraph- your descriptions really pull the reader into the story.

All in all, a very striking and fittingly short piece. Brilliant.