Reviews for My Secret
Da Vinci at Work chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
This is the second work I have read of yours. And I have only one thing to say: You don't fail to amaze me.
Death'sBestFriend chapter 1 . 9/21/2006
wow im suprised that you actually put it in that much detail it was lik u personally went through that good work
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 1 . 3/3/2006
Wow. That is really good. Reminds me of some people (including me sometimes) I know. Hits the deep spot.
the-bird-flies chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
I'm not sure how I feel about this poem, or how I want to. I like it, yes, in fact I love it, but it makes me feel exposed. I guess because I've done this, all of this, even if people don't know. Yeah, it's probably stupid putting this in a review, but I just wanted to say that I think this poem is real and raw and that it has a message.

A lot of people need help. Maybe I'm one of them.

TBF
Mila chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
I really like the emotion put into this, and i have friends that cut as well..its a hard thing to handle..good job
Autumndark chapter 1 . 2/13/2005
Yeah . . . congrats on getting the ideas through. This was me once, and I had to get out of it all by myself because none of my friends were going to help me. I tell people I climbed over a barbed wire fence in Germany these days to explain why my arm looks so strange. It's like . . . even when the scars are almost gone, you KNOW they're there, and you know they'll always be there, in your head, and you're not proud of it . . . but it was you for understanding that it's not crazy.
goody2sho chapter 1 . 2/10/2005
whoa buddy. That was...whoa.

Enough said.
DansMandy chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
This was very good, and very realistic, I must say. Truth be told, you are completely right. Though cutting is a popular topic, it isn't a good one. Many of my friends do it and I have been tempted to so many times from the pain and sorrow that this ugly world brings when it rears it's head upon me. I just wanted to say "great job", and I truly mean it. Thanks. ~DansMandy (Mandy)
Merrily chapter 1 . 10/18/2004
oh my word. that poem really touched me. I really identify with it. I know how it feels to hurt so much and need to do something to take away the pain. Tears are still streaming down my face. Thank you
Black Kitti Kat chapter 1 . 8/30/2004
Cutting is like a fail-safe for me...it reminds me that I can still feel, and therefore have a reason to keep on going. Cutting reminds me I'm still breathing, and let's me know I have to continue. I don't do it anymore, but I used to...it pulls me back to reality when things seem so hopeless. Blood is just a toy to play with until you grow up enough to handle your problems like an adult again...that's all...good job though. Read my poetry sometime...
Daystar Searcher chapter 1 . 7/31/2004
Holy shit, that was good. It scared the crap out of me. Seriously, you should try to get that published. CICADA magazine would probably take it. Sorry about your friends. That sucks. My cousin has tried to commit suicide before by cutting herself. When I was little it seemed a strange and mysterious thing, a whisper, a stream of graceful smoke that I could not quite grasp, almost something romantic. I know that sounds uncaring and/or insane, but I was just a kid, and I didn't really understand what was going on. Now, it makes me sad and scared.
Dara chapter 1 . 7/17/2004
woah. thats a deep poem. cutting is dangerous. believe me. it may help emotionally but its addictive. do it once you'll do it again. and you dont want to be cutting addicted. for anyone whos reading this who does or is thinking about cutting yourself. dont.
BakaChibiGaki chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
I used to (and still do) cut myself, occasionally. The pain... takes your mind off things, I guess. It makes you focus on something other than your problems. Sure, it's not a good thing, but it helps in its own, twisted way. This poem pretty much sums up how I feel when I do, though. I liked it. (how odd *shrug*)
singinstrawberri chapter 1 . 4/8/2004
whoa. adrenaline there. wwhossh. that was...quite scary. so thrilling. so truthful. so beautiful. so realistic, deep, so darn beautiful! your words in the poem are just perfect. thanks so much for writing this. its so scary...spooky..but worth it! i loved every verse!
loveishopeless chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
I honestly know exactly how you feel, hang in there though, maybe things will work out in life yo're a good writer
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »