Reviews for My Secret
rising moon chapter 1 . 10/9/2001
WOW...oy ok great, meaningful, profound poem that i cant comment on right now because im too tired to think... but all i can say is Wow!
o.o chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
uh huh..
Ismini chapter 1 . 9/26/2001
Oooh!Me likes dark poems!Although the subject scares me...Dark poems always are able to capture thoughts and feelings about a subject while making it scary and mysterious in a way.I like the poem,but...Why does it remind me of Joe?They always use him to do such things in their fanfics!Evil people...I don't think this deserves the 'R' rating,it's more PG-13.
Shalamar chapter 1 . 8/29/2001
I liked it. Reach deeper each time for a poems inspiration.
sigmatrificmonbear chapter 1 . 7/20/2001
well done well done deep dark well written my new favourite fic from my favourite author
Jenna-Neko chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Eep. That's dark. Cutting... I've done it once. Then decided it hurt too much _;;. Good poem though *thumbs up*
Bondii chapter 1 . 6/18/2001
Aww... that's how I felt for a few years of my life... even almost killed myself... but I got over it somehow. The subject is very depressing... It was written well though. Great job, even with such a sad focus.
woah chapter 1 . 4/23/2001
nice poem...but your're rite, it is a scary topic.
Gothica Angel chapter 1 . 4/14/2001
This was very powerful, and very scary. The scariest thing can be when you're at the receieving end of that razor, and you realize what you're doing. I commend you on the handling of this poem. Not everyone can handle somehting this serious in such a manner.
Luna17 chapter 1 . 3/15/2001
I didn't think that this was something you could put into words. I wish it was easier to do.
Checkers chapter 1 . 12/23/2000
Whoa. Wow. That was a really full on approach to a very hard topic. I don't think I can really say anything about it, because I don't think I've had any experience in that at all, and can't say I really understand. But you're right, Rb, it is very scary.
dapandazz Signed Review chapter 1 . 12/20/2000
At one time i felt like doing that, every so often i still do, of course i never do it though...im too scared too! lol
Opal Soul chapter 1 . 12/18/2000
Wow. This is... amazing. I sincerely hope that you're feeling better now... if not, you can write to me [like you'd want to, but... !] and vent.
E-wok1 chapter 1 . 12/8/2000
Nice. Dealt with it very well.
gothpoptart chapter 1 . 12/7/2000
woah...that was deep...really super awsome cool
50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »