Reviews for Greenwood
Repair me chapter 8 . 11/29/2004
this story is really sweet, it rocks, what is the surprise? oww i cant wait! arg hate cliffhangers! update asap!
B. Styles chapter 7 . 1/24/2004
"you're either psychic or hungry"
It's remarkable how often those two traits coincide. After all, a sandwich in your immediate future is easier to predict than one's death, no?
Even though I'm of the XY persuasion, I can't help but admire Rose and Tien on their date. Aw look, a kiss! it's a Kodiak moment **ROOAR!** ::punch:: get that bear outta here!
I'm just a little confused about the close of the date. Why was Rose so scared, and why couldn't Tien open the car door? Wait...I'm guessing that the latter is due to biological reasons. Sheesh, talk about a sticky situation.
Hm, so Rose is the type that kisses and tells...good to know.
I can't help but feel sorry for Mark, though...odd man out in a group of unattainable women. Yeah I know, no correlations are being drawn, I assure you. Still, it is interesting ("yes, provocative."). I sense some bad mojo directed at Rose, though.
Are you happy now that I've read through it : P?
-B
B. Styles chapter 4 . 1/24/2004
Well, I looked through the scattered reviews for this work, and this was about where I left off the first time I tried to read it, so I figure it's as good a place to start again as any.
It still fascinates me how you're able to come up with so many names for all of your characters. Although the ones in this story are easier to identify as real life acquaintences than "The Outsider." Blackledge, Michaela, Caroline (and please, correct me if I'm wrong with any of my assumptions.)
We kind of see a prelude to the humor you used in "Steps." Tien's reaction to her name butchering provides a laugh or three : ) "...and if you want me to say 'fuck you' I will." heh, good stuff.
it seems like Michaela is practiced in making excuses, what with the extensive list she's happy to provide to Rose...hm, interesting, no?
anyway, back to slogging through this mess. I'm anxious to see where and if Toby McGuire's line comes into play ("Go web, go!")
-B
sam chapter 7 . 1/8/2004
hah..this reminds me of a certain two people..but a very interesting begining...hopefully lots more to come...
whosyourmegami chapter 7 . 9/14/2003
Aww it's soo cute! You tweaked stuff! _...

Love,

Tien
Eternal Twilight chapter 7 . 9/4/2003
O...so we have a bit of a twist going on here. Mark likes Tien but Tien is with Rosie. ::suspenceful music plays::

And yep...I finally pulled myself away from my work to review your own. Loved the chappie as always. The date thing was so cute, and when Tien discovered the problem when she went to the car confused me for a moment...mostly cause it's like 1am and I'm half asleep reading the story...but it was well worth it. _ Update soon! Now I am off to Prince, and your new one. Ta ta!

Blossom
person chapter 7 . 8/30/2003
hey rosie, wicked story. (sobs: prince is still done isn't it?) I can't wait for more of this though. poor mark! oh well, tien is rosie's now!
Mandie chapter 7 . 8/21/2003
I think I'm really going to have to start worshipping you one of these days...*laughs*

Great story and good going, as usual. Hope Mark won't screw up things between Rose and Tien too much. heh

Update soon, please? *puppy eyes look*
lilpanda chapter 7 . 8/20/2003
cool, little confusing towards the end of the date but over all i liked it.

ppas _
lilpanda chapter 7 . 8/20/2003
cool, little confusing towards the end of the date but over all i liked it.

ppas _
mischievous monkey chapter 6 . 8/7/2003
I loved this story because I think your characters are very realistic. (I absolutely love Tien!) i don't know if this is consistent with your other writings as well, as this is the first one I've read and i have nothing to compare it to. The realistic people contrast so nicely with the whole background of the story, the whole plus-and-minus thing and the whole ability of everyone to bear children thing. You've have made me curious about this concept, as it is rather unique, and, as maybe an aside, I would be interested in knowing more about it and what your characters think about the genetic research. Also, I'm curious about Tien's real parents, about her mother especially, and will be interested to see how much Tien actually knows about them as the story progresses. So, I guess what I'm saying is that I enjoyed this, but you have left me with many questions. This is, in my opinion, a very good thing, because it means I'll continue reading it. Oh, and by the way, it's good, next chapter!

P.s. One question that you may be able to answer right away: I don't know much about Japanese culture or entertainment, but is the song Rose sings an actual song? Is it from a movie?
Sarah chapter 6 . 8/2/2003
aww it was cuute... keep goin!
island melodi chapter 6 . 7/23/2003
ch 1-5

i really like this one, it's very romantic, they sound like a cute couple. please hurry home to post again. o_o

good bye
Mandie chapter 6 . 7/22/2003
aw...fluffyness, me loves!

Update soon, pwease!
Mandie chapter 5 . 7/19/2003
Nice going! Like how it goes so far, keep up the awesome work!
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »